Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by thl408:
5 more days til we get to see this man be FP1

Flex Player/Position?

Football player 1

Can't wait for the Deebo/CMC packages that Kyle has in store.

It's gonna be like Christmas every gameday where he shows a few plays and alignments that's gonna remind us why this team is so hard to defend. So much motion just to throw the ball to Aiyuk who will naturally have a career year and hold out next year demanding a new deal

I like to imagine Deebo and CMC both in the back field, play action toss to one and the other runs out to the opposite side on a wheel route. I don't know if that would really work but I would like to see some sort of trickery where the defense commits to one leaving the other open.

Well we know CMC can throw a dime. Time to find out if Deebo can
i thought he threw one already , to JJ ?

You right. You right. Oh man triple pass time we got arms
Captain Deebs
🫡🫡🫡
surprised, i thought deebo was a me guy, but he must be legit or the players wouldn't have voted for him
Yeah, Deebs seems to be one of the more emotional dudes on the team from what I have observed. This will fuel him big time. Prepare for 🔥😏
3 more sleeps til we get to see Deebo do Deebo things. LFG

I'm expecting a huge year for him, like in '21
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Same. I don't know where all the touches are gonna come from but I expect him CMC and Aiyuk to be well over 1200 all purpose yards. And Kittle probably around 800
I have him in fantasy football this year, hopefully he breaks out again this year.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Same. He looks great.
2 more sleeps!

Last sleep til Deebo time
Same. I don't know where all the touches are gonna come from but I expect him CMC and Aiyuk to be well over 1200 all purpose yards. And Kittle probably around 800
I like that there will be a lot less wear and tear to these studs late into the season with Yuk, Eli and Juice getting their own share of touches. 2 years ago we just rode him til he ran out of steam and got beaten up quite a bit with his style. Super excited to see this stud! Let's go Deebo!
[ Edited by frankieuc68 on Sep 9, 2023 at 10:31 AM ]
Tomorrow feels like a Deebo game where he reminds everyone why he's the baddest motherf**ker in the NFL.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Tomorrow feels like a Deebo game where he reminds everyone why he's the baddest motherf**ker in the NFL.

He's a for sure start in fantasy. Rainy game where quick cuts aren't good but a bowling bowl flourishes
Sleeps are done a now we get to see Deebo run
[ Edited by Hysterikal on Sep 10, 2023 at 6:15 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone