LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 239 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:
Originally posted by ritz126:
it sucks Purdy missed him deep too

also drew that PI at end of first half which was huge

Earned his money on the TD. Let's be honest though he's not a true receiver, there's no way he catches that fade even if it's perfect. I don't believe he has the hands to make a contested catch like that.

NYHAHAHAH... have I not been posting this for like 4 years now?

19 is nothing more than a great GADGET... he's a combination of a Percy Harvin and a Golden Tate..

Kyle just mislead all his Shannanygans when he said that Deebo is a great route runner during that Senior Bowl..

Earned his money on the TD. Let's be honest though he's not a true receiver, there's no way he catches that fade even if it's perfect. I don't believe he has the hands to make a contested catch like that.

Yeah Deebo had a long td If Purdy hits him and gave up another TD by the PI in the end zone.

Boldred you are WRONG. Deebo has come down with a few contested catches like the one on the PI. Remember the Ravens game when it was raining. A Fourth down heave from Jimmy???

Deebo catches the real tough balls and drops the easy ones
Originally posted by 9moon:

19 is nothing more than a great GADGET... he's a combination of a Percy Harvin and a Golden Tate..

Kyle just mislead all his Shannanygans when he said that Deebo is a great route runner during that Senior Bowl..

Dude what is your issue/obsession with Deebo? He's a damn good WR, and a great player, he should have had a TD if Brock didn't overthrow him.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

Dude what is your issue/obsession with Deebo? He's a damn good WR, and a great player, he should have had a TD if Brock didn't overthrow him.

ya saying he isnt a true WR is dumb he makes tough catches and runs good routes. He isn't as good of a route runner as Aiyuk but he can easily run good routes to get open in all 3 phases. Obviously his best asset is YAC he is the best in the league and it isn't close in this aspect so we would favor him in short/intermidete area.

Just because we are using someone to optimize their skillset doesn't mean he isn't a good WR

ya saying he isnt a true WR is dumb he makes tough catches and runs good routes. He isn't as good of a route runner as Aiyuk but he can easily run good routes to get open in all 3 phases. Obviously his best asset is YAC he is the best in the league and it isn't close in this aspect so we would favor him in short/intermidete area.

Just because we are using someone to optimize their skillset doesn't mean he isn't a good WR

I personally love the way we can attack defenses with both guys and the something out of nothing element of Deebo's game. If Danny Gray can come on when healthy, we'd have the most diverse and widely varied receiver group in terms of skillset. Id like another Aiyuk type and of course the deep ball player- think Marquise Goodwin from 2017.

not that interesting of an interview but I didn't know Kay Adams had her own YouTube channel and I felt it was my responsibility to make sure every man knew about it. Your welcome
he and CMC are each other's Yin and Yang

19 a GADGET... when are you guys going to start seeing that.. he's a very very good GADGET... he's not a WR.. he can play the position, but by no means he's a WR:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

I personally love the way we can attack defenses with both guys and the something out of nothing element of Deebo's game. If Danny Gray can come on when healthy, we'd have the most diverse and widely varied receiver group in terms of skillset. Id like another Aiyuk type and of course the deep ball player- think Marquise Goodwin from 2017.

PLEASE do not hope that Gray can be Goodwin... Goodwin sucks... why would hope for him to be like Goodwin... the only highlight Goodwin I have in my memory is that Cincy game..
Reminding these nerds who he is. FP1

I TOLD YOU ALL GADGET CAN GO DEEP !!! I TOLD YOU ALL !!
Deebo stepped up and had a huge game for us. Ill admit I was starting to doubt he was a #1 but he looked like one tonight. Keep it up.
How can you not love this guy?
Originally posted by Bloodless:
Deebo stepped up and had a huge game for us. Ill admit I was starting to doubt he was a #1 but he looked like one tonight. Keep it up.

NOT a #1 WR, but a very very good GADGET..
Just plays violent! Just need to save some of it for the big games! Awesome game!
Share 49ersWebzone