LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 221 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
who else but Deebo to bring that physicality back ? what a monster
One of one
Stepped up big time today
Sometimes he plays so hard he hurts himself. My only real concern. But no doubting the game breaking ability and the run after the catch bulldozing he does.
Deebo is made for prime time stand alone games
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
One of one

This.
Originally posted by 9moon:
I TOLD YOU ALL GADGET CAN GO DEEP !!! I TOLD YOU ALL !!

Why are you so caught up on WR vs gadget?

The idea is to get first downs and score touchdowns.

Deebo is awesome at helping achieve that aim.
So glad Deebs didn't hurt his ribs.
"This is not about me, this is a selfless team....we going to feed whoever is hot" -Deebo
I TOLD YOU ALL GADGET CAN GO DEEP !!! I TOLD YOU ALL !!

Well you're wrong, and saying it in caps makes you loud and wrong.

Deebo is one of the best slant Wr's in football and also great at the basics and digs we run. Deebo releases like a great WR which is pretty much the most important trait a WR can have.

Go Deebo
[ Edited by 49erBigMac on Sep 22, 2023 at 3:27 AM ]

Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by ritz126:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:
Originally posted by ritz126:
it sucks Purdy missed him deep too

also drew that PI at end of first half which was huge

Earned his money on the TD. Let's be honest though he's not a true receiver, there's no way he catches that fade even if it's perfect. I don't believe he has the hands to make a contested catch like that.

NYHAHAHAH... have I not been posting this for like 4 years now?

19 is nothing more than a great GADGET... he's a combination of a Percy Harvin and a Golden Tate..

Kyle just mislead all his Shannanygans when he said that Deebo is a great route runner during that Senior Bowl..

Dude what is your issue/obsession with Deebo? He's a damn good WR, and a great player, he should have had a TD if Brock didn't overthrow him.

ya saying he isnt a true WR is dumb he makes tough catches and runs good routes. He isn't as good of a route runner as Aiyuk but he can easily run good routes to get open in all 3 phases. Obviously his best asset is YAC he is the best in the league and it isn't close in this aspect so we would favor him in short/intermidete area.

Just because we are using someone to optimize their skillset doesn't mean he isn't a good WR

I personally love the way we can attack defenses with both guys and the something out of nothing element of Deebo's game. If Danny Gray can come on when healthy, we'd have the most diverse and widely varied receiver group in terms of skillset. Id like another Aiyuk type and of course the deep ball player- think Marquise Goodwin from 2017.

PLEASE do not hope that Gray can be Goodwin... Goodwin sucks... why would hope for him to be like Goodwin... the only highlight Goodwin I have in my memory is that Cincy game..

I said 2017. Goodwin didn't suck in 2017. If Danny Gray is playing at that level (remember we are talking about a 4th receiver at best), we'll be in good shape.
Originally posted by Bloodless:
Deebo stepped up and had a huge game for us. Ill admit I was starting to doubt he was a #1 but he looked like one tonight. Keep it up.

NOT a #1 WR, but a very very good GADGET..

If he single-handedly wins us a SB (anti-jinx) I could care less if he's a #100 WR.
Originally posted by 49erKing:
Originally posted by Bloodless:
Deebo stepped up and had a huge game for us. Ill admit I was starting to doubt he was a #1 but he looked like one tonight. Keep it up.

NOT a #1 WR, but a very very good GADGET..

If he single-handedly wins us a SB (anti-jinx) I could care less if he's a #100 WR.

Deebo this season especially last 2 games has ran a lot of good intermediate and deep routes how is he not a WR?

Just because he is the best WR YAC in space?
Deebo is proving he's no gadget, he's a WR, running good routes, he's more than a WR though, just like CMC is more than a RB.
Originally posted by Montana:
So glad Deebs didn't hurt his ribs.

What did the television broadcast say? It seemed like an obvious landed on the ball and knocked the wind out of himself type play to us watching the replay on the jumbotron. I dont think anyone in the stadium was concerned he actually hurt himself.
Share 49ersWebzone