LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 219 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
is he playing or what
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
is he playing or what

he gonna play, he gonna play.. he Deevah for nothing.. he loves this publicity.. he gonna play
is he playing or what

My best guess is that he sits. Sore ribs do not get any better by taking hits. Just like Aiyuk's sore shoulder. The only thing that solves these types of problems is rest. The 49ers have developed multiple options at wide receiver. They can step up. They already have stepped up. They will step up again. Elijah Mitchell and Kyle Juszczyk are just two options that haven't received much in the way of opportunity. Yet. But we all know that both are threats to score at any time from any area on the field.
If I were calling the shots, I'd have him sit this week and get right for the Cowboys. Purdy, CMC, Aiyuk, Kittle, Jennings, Mitchell, Juice, Bell should be enough fire power to beat the Cardinals handily, especially if our D is on point.
His new nickname is Rod Tidwell from Jerry Maguire. He kind of does the same thing he did in the movie, laying on the ground for a minute then popping up and then he's ok. He's done this a few times in his career.
SHOWWWWWWWW
MEEEE
THE
MONEYYYYYYYYY
Originally posted by Wolf_Packer_53:
If I were calling the shots, I'd have him sit this week and get right for the Cowboys. Purdy, CMC, Aiyuk, Kittle, Jennings, Mitchell, Juice, Bell should be enough fire power to beat the Cardinals handily, especially if our D is on point.

Yeah agreed. If Purdy can successful offensive score with CMC, Aiyuk, Kittle, Jennings and Bell and let Deebo sit and rest. Deebo will ready play game next game is cowboys.
is he playing or what

I am guessing he is playing
Would bet $20 and a pizza on it
Maybe in less on this one but playin
[ Edited by Montana on Sep 28, 2023 at 1:31 PM ]
noticeably absent? what does that even mean?
i mean hes there, or hes not. quit tryna get clicks
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:
noticeably absent? what does that even mean?
i mean hes there, or hes not. quit tryna get clicks

Just like 81 back then, Mr. Diva himself would not practice all week because of his hamstring then all ready come game time..

There are reasons whey the WRs are known to being Diva.. Well, expect Crabtree, he did not know what Diva is..
I feel he has a lot better chance to play this game than Aiyuk had to play in the Thursday game.

The gameplan really changes without Deebo
I say sit him if he's hurting. Be smart with our guys. Arizona? We don't really need him, if Aiyuk is playing. Great way to give Bell some snaps.

What's the issue, anyway?
[ Edited by brodiebluebanaszak on Sep 28, 2023 at 5:40 PM ]
Originally posted by lamontb:
The gameplan really changes without Deebo

sure....he has hand full of gadget plays per game made for him.... but many of Purdy's starts have been without Deebo, and you could argue the offense was as good without him as it has been with him.
I am glad our 49ers fans discussion and improve to know the debate football better much. Good job guys.. :).. I think we can beat the cardinals without Deebo. He can rest heal and keep him safe than injury. He should less for break tackle cuz he is kinda ego. If Other defense guys will jealous and will hurt him cause injury?! So I wants him less and slip down and other plays snaps. Just simple it. If we will going to playoff then Deebo can go ahead for break tackle.. just be smart to know the football.. :)

Important is healthy and heal and safe play and must avoid for injury!!!
Originally posted by 9moon:
is he playing or what

he gonna play, he gonna play.. he Deevah for nothing.. he loves this publicity.. he gonna play

Wouldn't a "deevah" not play
Share 49ersWebzone