LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 201 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by elguapo:
His new nickname is Rod Tidwell from Jerry Maguire. He kind of does the same thing he did in the movie, laying on the ground for a minute then popping up and then he's ok. He's done this a few times in his career.
SHOWWWWWWWW
MEEEE
THE
MONEYYYYYYYYY

We just need to get him a wife and a couple of kids for added drama!
Originally posted by 49erKing:
Originally posted by elguapo:
His new nickname is Rod Tidwell from Jerry Maguire. He kind of does the same thing he did in the movie, laying on the ground for a minute then popping up and then he's ok. He's done this a few times in his career.
SHOWWWWWWWW
MEEEE
THE
MONEYYYYYYYYY

We just need to get him a wife and a couple of kids for added drama!

He probably has a couple kids by now (some that he knows of )
I may sit him in fantasy cause I have other options... I hope he makes me pay and goes for 40 and a niners W!
DEEVAH playin !! told you all !! he playin.. he a diva, he want's that grand appearance !!
Originally posted by 9moon:
DEEVAH playin !! told you all !! he playin.. he a diva, he want's that grand appearance !!

Dude, you don't understand what a diva is. It's your dumbest nickname, and that's saying a lot because they're all stupid as s**t.

I love Divas. Aretha is my favorite.
Good for Deebo for balancing being a hard a stone player on the field and a Diva off the field, he is truly versatile.
Originally posted by Chance:

Dude, you don't understand what a diva is. It's your dumbest nickname, and that's saying a lot because they're all stupid as s**t.

THANK YOU for saying this, they are stupid as s**t, dumb nicknames for a supposed old school fan
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by Chance:

THANK YOU for saying this, they are stupid as s**t, dumb nicknames for a supposed old school fan

did I not say HE PLAYIN ??
Loved the way they used him today. I can tell just from the minimum touches today he was still kinda hurt. Get better and ready for SNF.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Loved the way they used him today. I can tell just from the minimum touches today he was still kinda hurt. Get better and ready for SNF.

LOL... we should use him this way more often so we can win so convincingly..

He was never fully healthy and was just going to be used as a decoy. I already knew it since he didn't even practice much on Friday.

He was never fully healthy and was just going to be used as a decoy. I already knew it since he didn't even practice much on Friday.

at all.

He didnt practice once this week

Are you actually trying to argue that Deebo being not healthy and underutilized is GOOD for the team???

He clearly played through pain today for the good of the team. That is not diva behaviour. He's a captain and a leader on this team and toughing it out like today is a great example why.
Originally posted by illinois9er:

Are you actually trying to argue that Deebo being not healthy and underutilized is GOOD for the team???

just ignore him either he is trolling or he doesn't understand football
Share 49ersWebzone