LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 215 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Originally posted by 9moon:
LOL... we should use him this way more often so we can win so convincingly..

Are you actually trying to argue that Deebo being not healthy and underutilized is GOOD for the team???

HIGHLIGHT the word UNDERUTILIZED from my post ??

DRC said that he was only going to be used as a DECOY..

so I posted that if this is the game plan and using him as a DECOY gives us this kind of win, then WHY NOT..

wont u take that?

so I posted that if this is the game plan and using him as a DECOY gives us this kind of win, then WHY NOT..

wont u take that?

last week we won by 18 as well and featured Deebo

your take makes no sense
Originally posted by ritz126:

wont u take that?

last week we won by 18 as well and featured Deebo

your take makes no sense

WAS last weeks game more convincingly than today's?

ALL i said is IF we can get this kinda of win by using 19 and/or 85 as a DECOY, .. hey, SUPER BOWL BABY !!!
So to me it was obvious today he was still hurt and playing with some lingering issues.

The question I have is knowing above why would his usage only be on jet sweeps where he literally has to get passed the entire team instead of having him actually in space as a decoy receiving...

Guys hurt...give him the ball in the backfield....makes no sense... Kyle shanahan logic.
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:
So to me it was obvious today he was still hurt and playing with some lingering issues.

The question I have is knowing above why would his usage only be on jet sweeps where he literally has to get passed the entire team instead of having him actually in space as a decoy receiving...

Guys hurt...give him the ball in the backfield....makes no sense... Kyle shanahan logic.

he didnt get tackled at all

all his plays were designed to sideline
It's clear 👁 uk is WR1.

Divabo will need to restructure, get traded or cut. He gets paid to much to not have any contributions. That, coupled with him constantly being injured makes him 100% expendable. We need a true #2.

LOL... DON'T forget that you got a bunch of SHANNANYGANS here... whatever Shanny does, they all just BOW DOWN w/a THUMBS UP..

for years now, I've stated that 19 is NOT a WR.. he's a GADGET... and they all don't like it..

BUCKO was a SUPERSTAR to them until he got TRADED and suddenly, everyone AGREED that it was a GREAT TRADE!! LOL..

FUNNY, no one talks about 32 and why Shanny won't use him but continue to dress him up... yet he uses 24 from time to time..
Originally posted by Stevec9932:
It's clear 👁 uk is WR1.

Divabo will need to restructure, get traded or cut. He gets paid to much to not have any contributions. That, coupled with him constantly being injured makes him 100% expendable. We need a true #2.

LOL at everything but the first line.
for years now, I've stated that 19 is NOT a WR.. he's a GADGET... and they all don't like it..

What difference does it make whether he is a gadget or a WR?

Does he help move the chains and score points?

Yes. Immensely.

What does it matter what you call him?
Originally posted by KiwiM3:
What difference does it make whether he is a gadget or a WR?

Does he help move the chains and score points?

Yes. Immensely.

What does it matter what you call him?

but its such a bad take when we don't have Aiyuk and we focus Deebo he got 150 yards. hes capable of running every route he just had a nice back shoulder catch last game as well

Lol at arguing with nainmooz
Originally posted by Stevec9932:
It's clear 👁 uk is WR1.

Deebo doesn't need to do anything, he was a decoy yesterday, he'll be fine week 5, and he's not being cut or traded, it'd be dumb to do so.

LOL... DON'T forget that you got a bunch of SHANNANYGANS here... whatever Shanny does, they all just BOW DOWN w/a THUMBS UP..

BUCKO was a SUPERSTAR to them until he got TRADED and suddenly, everyone AGREED that it was a GREAT TRADE!! LOL..

FUNNY, no one talks about 32 and why Shanny won't use him but continue to dress him up... yet he uses 24 from time to time..

Can you please just post like a normal human being for once, and not act like a 15yr old emo kid posting with stupid nicknames.

As for TDP, he was active once this year, yesterday, do some research, he hasn't dressed till yesterday, you clearly don't do research, especially when it comes to trade ideas, especially salary cap wise, you just throw some stupid s**t out there, and hope it sticks.

Buckner was a superstar, it wasn't the best trade, I hated it, I'm ok now that we have Hargrave, a better player than Buckner is/was.

Who cares if Deebo is a gadget or a WR or both, he still gets us yards and points, helps us win, stats aren't everything, his blocking is top notch.

Again, enough posting like a emo kid, start posting like an adult, cause you're clearly not one, despite acting like an old school fan.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

Can you please just post like a normal human being for once, and not act like a 15yr old emo kid posting with stupid nicknames.

As for TDP, he was active once this year, yesterday, do some research, he hasn't dressed till yesterday, you clearly don't do research, especially when it comes to trade ideas, especially salary cap wise, you just throw some stupid s**t out there, and hope it sticks.

Buckner was a superstar, it wasn't the best trade, I hated it, I'm ok now that we have Hargrave, a better player than Buckner is/was.

Who cares if Deebo is a gadget or a WR or both, he still gets us yards and points, helps us win, stats aren't everything, his blocking is top notch.

Again, enough posting like a emo kid, start posting like an adult, cause you're clearly not one, despite acting like an old school fan.

CAN you read like a normal being for once and not like a 15 year old who does not understand?

DID I NOT say Shanny keeps 32 dressed up but wont even give him a ball.. yes, I saw him in the sideline and I still wonder why he wont get a carry.. not even to get his beak wet..

WHY did we bother taking him in the 3rd, dress him up, then give the ball to 24.. don't get me wrong, I do like 24, but what is the excuse for not giving 32 a play or two?

His in-ability to block should not be use as an excuse to not give him some between the tackle plays.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

lol owned
Share 49ersWebzone