LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 229 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:
So to me it was obvious today he was still hurt and playing with some lingering issues.

The question I have is knowing above why would his usage only be on jet sweeps where he literally has to get passed the entire team instead of having him actually in space as a decoy receiving...

Guys hurt...give him the ball in the backfield....makes no sense... Kyle shanahan logic.

LOL... DON'T forget that you got a bunch of SHANNANYGANS here... whatever Shanny does, they all just BOW DOWN w/a THUMBS UP..

for years now, I've stated that 19 is NOT a WR.. he's a GADGET... and they all don't like it..

BUCKO was a SUPERSTAR to them until he got TRADED and suddenly, everyone AGREED that it was a GREAT TRADE!! LOL..

FUNNY, no one talks about 32 and why Shanny won't use him but continue to dress him up... yet he uses 24 from time to time..

Can you please just post like a normal human being for once, and not act like a 15yr old emo kid posting with stupid nicknames.

As for TDP, he was active once this year, yesterday, do some research, he hasn't dressed till yesterday, you clearly don't do research, especially when it comes to trade ideas, especially salary cap wise, you just throw some stupid s**t out there, and hope it sticks.

Buckner was a superstar, it wasn't the best trade, I hated it, I'm ok now that we have Hargrave, a better player than Buckner is/was.

Who cares if Deebo is a gadget or a WR or both, he still gets us yards and points, helps us win, stats aren't everything, his blocking is top notch.

Again, enough posting like a emo kid, start posting like an adult, cause you're clearly not one, despite acting like an old school fan.
lol owned

1) TDP - it's even worse that he's not allowed to get dressed
2) Buckner - was NEVER a SUPERSTAR (maybe to both yours and AllTime's eyes), what year was he even considered GREAT?
3) Buckner - and IF he was a SUPERSTAR, why would we trade him?
3) Deebo - I've never complained about his performances, my argument is that he is not a WR like you, our HC, and again, AllTime made him to be.

so, try to act like a SIXTEEN year old and stop acting like you're a new fan
Originally posted by KiwiM3:
Originally posted by 9moon:
for years now, I've stated that 19 is NOT a WR.. he's a GADGET... and they all don't like it..

What difference does it make whether he is a gadget or a WR?

Does he help move the chains and score points?

Yes. Immensely.

What does it matter what you call him?

wr or gadget does not really matter at Deebo's level.

Fact is, BA allows Deebo to be what he is.

As long as BA and Deebo can co-exist money wise, keeping Debo is a fantastic thing.

So very few players in the NFL must truly be accounted for on every single down.... Deebo is one of them. Teams have to game plan for him, they have to move the defense around to accommodate for him moving around. That is a hell of a luxury.
I hope he balls out for us and my fantasy team this weekend
Originally posted by YACBros85:

Clearly Deebo takes plays off....he has been this way for awhile.... there are worse example then what they used here too. Half hearted rout running, sloppy half speed rout running...

That has been my primary reason for saying go get another BA. The offense needs guys that get to where they are suppose to be when they are suppose to be there. Purdy needs that....for sure.....

Having said all of that.....dude..... Deebo has gravity.....period..... not a ton of dudes effect the other team DAYS before you play them.

Just this last game against the cards...that second long throw to BA...dude....that was Deebo effecting the defense. Deebo lined up at RB and altered the coverage pattern by the Cards.

So I get it....yeah Deebo takes plays off....yes it effects the offense....no you dont know what play Deebo is going to 100% on and what play he is going go jogging on.....

But even with that...... Deebo has gravity and that is a rare thing.

This is a win now team, unless he was packaged to get a top tier CB or Tackle.... you have to keep the dude...he is way too valuable even with his flaws.
Looking for Deebo to have a big game this week.
Originally posted by Dshearn:

Clearly Deebo takes plays off....he has been this way for awhile.... there are worse example then what they used here too. Half hearted rout running, sloppy half speed rout running...

That has been my primary reason for saying go get another BA. The offense needs guys that get to where they are suppose to be when they are suppose to be there. Purdy needs that....for sure.....

Having said all of that.....dude..... Deebo has gravity.....period..... not a ton of dudes effect the other team DAYS before you play them.

Just this last game against the cards...that second long throw to BA...dude....that was Deebo effecting the defense. Deebo lined up at RB and altered the coverage pattern by the Cards.

So I get it....yeah Deebo takes plays off....yes it effects the offense....no you dont know what play Deebo is going to 100% on and what play he is going go jogging on.....

This is a win now team, unless he was packaged to get a top tier CB or Tackle.... you have to keep the dude...he is way too valuable even with his flaws.

Deebo is a rare talent. He is already a very physical player. Why wear him down faster by making him all out block on every play? A couple of those plays shown are nit picking as Deebo wasn't even play side.
Originally posted by Dshearn:

Deebo is a rare talent. He is already a very physical player. Why wear him down faster by making him all out block on every play? A couple of those plays shown are nit picking as Deebo wasn't even play side.
Still out there with injured ribs and knee to keep the defense honest, what more do you want
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Oct 5, 2023 at 3:44 PM ]
Practiced today, https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/172765-cowboys-injury-greenlaw-charvarius-practice/

Deebo mic'd up.

Everyone on the team seems to know they are about to f**k these guys up. They have that swag.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Oct 10, 2023 at 10:16 PM ]

This guy is hurt way, way too much. Always out for his team. I'm not sure about him. I think he's slightly overrated at this point. He misses tons of games and action. Yes he's great when in there. His physical style knocks him right out of the games though. You can't help your team when you can't play. Which seems to be a lot for Deebo. Maybe manage him more.
Percy harvin 2.0
We got some odd fans
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Hope he doesn't make comments like he did last week about Dallas not wanting to face them again.

just shut up and work toward that SB. We need to start acting like we belong "there", instead of giving teams fodder and pregame hype
Share 49ersWebzone