LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 226 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
This guy is hurt way, way too much. Always out for his team. I'm not sure about him. I think he's slightly overrated at this point. He misses tons of games and action. Yes he's great when in there. His physical style knocks him right out of the games though. You can't help your team when you can't play. Which seems to be a lot for Deebo. Maybe manage him more.

You want a physical guy like Deebo in games like this one...he was missed.
Originally posted by the_dynasty:
This guy is hurt way, way too much. Always out for his team. I'm not sure about him. I think he's slightly overrated at this point. He misses tons of games and action. Yes he's great when in there. His physical style knocks him right out of the games though. You can't help your team when you can't play. Which seems to be a lot for Deebo. Maybe manage him more.

You can tell he was gonna be major part of the gameplan too from the first jet sweep
Losing him hurt the team badly. Ray-Ray was in the wrong place at the wrong time on a couple of plays that caused plays to fail that would normally be layups for Deebo.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dj43:
Losing him hurt the team badly. Ray-Ray was in the wrong place at the wrong time on a couple of plays that caused plays to fail that would normally be layups for Deebo.
Timing was definitely off.
Originally posted by the_dynasty:

I like Deebo. But he is injured a lot. Really a lot of time missed. That doesn't mean I'm hating on the guy. Just he plays so hard he knocks himself out of games. Sometimes misses time along the way. There is legitimate downside to that. A lot of downside.
That's the cost of playing as violently as he does... if he could do it and stay healthy consistently, he'd absolutely be an all-timer. As it is, he's extremely good, but with a cost. Maybe he can get Ray Lewis to hook him up with that deer antler stuff he used to get healthy fast back in 2012
Deebo already talking smack with CGJ lol... this dude needs to get healthy and contribute for us first.
Dude is having another meh year and of course, is injured per usual.

Less talk. More results.
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:

Less talk. More results.

He has 50 less total yards on the season than Aiyuk, and is on pace for over 1000. He's doing just fine.

Originally posted by SLCNiner:

A lot of talk from a player of a team that will be 1 and done in the playoffs
I hope Deebo claps back with this.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

That guy won't even see Deebo this year, that's why his word hole is moving. IF they're lucky enough to get to the NFCCG, he'll get the Parsons treatment.

Originally posted by Hysterikal:

That guy won't even see Deebo this year, that's why his word hole is moving. IF they're lucky enough to get to the NFCCG, he'll get the Parsons treatment.

I'm not counting out the Lions this year in the playoffs. But CGJ got cooked by Kittle who's not the greatest route runner in the world and was left diving at his feet on a game winning play.
Originally posted by NCommand:

Less talk. More results.

I hate being being right all the time..

DEEVAH !!!
Share 49ersWebzone