There are 118 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by SLCNiner:
I hope Deebo claps back with this.

That guy won't even see Deebo this year, that's why his word hole is moving. IF they're lucky enough to get to the NFCCG, he'll get the Parsons treatment.

I'm not counting out the Lions this year in the playoffs. But CGJ got cooked by Kittle who's not the greatest route runner in the world and was left diving at his feet on a game winning play.

OH, didn't realize that was him in that shot. Nice.

WRONG AGAIN CJ !!

Deevah ain't a RB.. he a GADGET !! a GREAT gadget !!

TODAY'S Percy Harvin slash Golden Tate !!
Originally posted by NCommand:
Dude is having another meh year and of course, is injured per usual.

Less talk. More results.

302 yards over 6 games where he had a single target in one (Browns because he got hurt) and didn't get a 1 target verses Arizona (was used as a decoy because he was banged up). So that's 302 yards in basically four games, about 75 ypg. What a meh season.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

Less talk. More results.

302 yards over 6 games where he had a single target in one (Browns because he got hurt) and didn't get a 1 target verses Arizona (was used as a decoy because he was banged up). So that's 302 yards in basically four games, about 75 ypg. What a meh season.

Let me be like NC. Deebo is the first receiver since 2005 to average 75 ypg in games he is targeted with 3 or more passes. Obviously incorrect but imma just hope people don't fact check
Originally posted by 9moon:

Less talk. More results.

I hate being being right all the time..

DEEVAH !!!

He should spend LESS time fighting and show boating in pre game warmups and more time being HEALTHY and PLAYING on the field.

This. Also he absolutely took over when Aiyuk was out. All pro and the BEST PLAYMAKER in the NFL. Best YAC as well. People are so
[ Edited by elguapo on Oct 17, 2023 at 4:25 PM ]

Less talk. More results.

Let me be like NC. Deebo is the first receiver since 2005 to average 75 ypg in games he is targeted with 3 or more passes. Obviously incorrect but imma just hope people don't fact check

Lol. Meh take.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Less talk. More results.

DEEVAH !!!

He should spend LESS time fighting and show boating in pre game warmups and more time being HEALTHY and PLAYING on the field.

He should put his ego aside and study other receivers so he can learn how to run routes. Horrendous route runner. Aiyuk and Jennings must be embarrassed.

Less talk. More results.

DEEVAH !!!

He should put his ego aside and study other receivers so he can learn how to run routes. Horrendous route runner. Aiyuk and Jennings must be embarrassed.

He's not as good of a route runner as Aiyuk by a long shot. But that Lions guy is being a big time PUNK. So I don't want to give him credit or credibility.

Less talk. More results.

DEEVAH !!!

He's not as good of a route runner as Aiyuk by a long shot. But that Lions guy is being a big time PUNK. So I don't want to give him credit or credibility.

Oh for sure! I just want him humble and talking by being on the field and kicking ass. Snatching chains (first down chains).

Less talk. More results.

Lol. Meh take.

Still a better take than this is the first time a 9.5 point favorite has lost since 2011
Originally posted by elguapo:

This. Also he absolutely took over when Aiyuk was out. All pro and the BEST PLAYMAKER in the NFL. Best YAC as well. People are so

I think the counter argument to this is Deebo did not "take over" in a wholistic sense.... Deebo was GIVEN tons of opportunity to perform in a way that it seems his body can't sustain. It sure appears you can't have a season of that, the wear and tear is far too great.

People are not pushing back on the greatness of Deebo, they are voicing their concerns of how week in and week out can he do this. Deebo is a 28 million dollar roster spot next season...can he make 28ish million dollars worth of production week in and week out?

I think this entire conversation is a bit short sighted on how much Deebo causes chaos on the defense even with out the ball in his hands, just by the Gadget threat, versus fans rightly wanting the guy available and to have more production/impact in a traditional sense.

Personally I think you have to grab a second excellent rout runner to play down in and down out, and live with Deebo. Guys that cause the other team to game plan for them alll week simply don't grow on trees. The total impact from Deebo is rare as hell, you can't just go get another one.

Less talk. More results.

Lol. Meh take.

Still a better take than this is the first time a 9.5 point favorite has lost since 2011

Don't shoot the messenger if wrong. Was that inaccurate? LOL
Originally posted by Dshearn:
Originally posted by elguapo:

I think the counter argument to this is Deebo did not "take over" in a wholistic sense.... Deebo was GIVEN tons of opportunity to perform in a way that it seems his body can't sustain. It sure appears you can't have a season of that, the wear and tear is far too great.

People are not pushing back on the greatness of Deebo, they are voicing their concerns of how week in and week out can he do this. Deebo is a 28 million dollar roster spot next season...can he make 28ish million dollars worth of production week in and week out?

I think this entire conversation is a bit short sighted on how much Deebo causes chaos on the defense even with out the ball in his hands, just by the Gadget threat, versus fans rightly wanting the guy available and to have more production/impact in a traditional sense.

Personally I think you have to grab a second excellent rout runner to play down in and down out, and live with Deebo. Guys that cause the other team to game plan for them alll week simply don't grow on trees. The total impact from Deebo is rare as hell, you can't just go get another one.

Absolutely all of this. Its the 2nd year since his dynamic 2021 and no one has yet to find another.
Fact or Fiction: If Deebo lost 15lbs hed be faster than Tyreek Hill and would be able to separate more like a true WR.
Share 49ersWebzone