LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 115 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Dude is having another meh year and of course, is injured per usual.

Less talk. More results.

302 yards over 6 games where he had a single target in one (Browns because he got hurt) and didn't get a 1 target verses Arizona (was used as a decoy because he was banged up). So that's 302 yards in basically four games, about 75 ypg. What a meh season.

Let me be like NC. Deebo is the first receiver since 2005 to average 75 ypg in games he is targeted with 3 or more passes. Obviously incorrect but imma just hope people don't fact check

🤣🤣
we can pin this for the bulletin board

"because I can guard you. You can't run routes. You're a running back. You're a running back."

CJ Gardner-Johnson
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

"because I can guard you. You can't run routes. You're a running back. You're a running back."

CJ Gardner-Johnson

Dude is talking trash while hes on IR
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

CJ Gardner-Johnson

Dude is talking trash while hes on IR

🤡 just looking for attention.

[ Edited by SLCNiner on Oct 17, 2023 at 7:57 PM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
He won't run a route by you he'll just run through you. f**k around you gon find out!!!
Didn't realize CJ GJ was such a sensitive little beeeetch. Imagine sitting around all day b***hing about other players on social media.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
He won't run a route by you he'll just run through you. f**k around you gon find out!!!

Exactly, Deebo will run him over.

Originally posted by BP13:
Didn't realize CJ GJ was such a sensitive little beeeetch. Imagine sitting around all day b***hing about other players on social media.

Don't get it, just trying to stay relevant while injured for season.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

Wait, is he out for the season? So he's talking about wanting to play Deebo NEXT YEAR?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SLCNiner:

Wait, is he out for the season? So he's talking about wanting to play Deebo NEXT YEAR?

Whatta f**kin loser.

Whatta f**kin loser.

Just looked it up, looks like he's eligible to return. Doesn't make him any less of a 🤡 though.

https://www.prideofdetroit.com/2023/10/16/23918774/c-j-gardner-johnson-james-houston-now-eligible-to-return-to-lions-active-roster

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by 9moon:
Dude is having another meh year and of course, is injured per usual.

Less talk. More results.

I hate being being right all the time..

DEEVAH !!!

He should spend LESS time fighting and show boating in pre game warmups and more time being HEALTHY and PLAYING on the field.

He should put his ego aside and study other receivers so he can learn how to run routes. Horrendous route runner. Aiyuk and Jennings must be embarrassed.

KYLE should be embarrassed because he was the one who PLANTED to his SHANNANYGANS that Deebo is a GREAT ROUTE RUNNER doing the Senior Bowl..
Originally posted by 49erKing:
Fact or Fiction: If Deebo lost 15lbs hed be faster than Tyreek Hill and would be able to separate more like a true WR.

LOL... I remember when I called him CHUBS year two because he was so FUDGY that I was placed on a TO !!
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by 49erKing:
Fact or Fiction: If Deebo lost 15lbs hed be faster than Tyreek Hill and would be able to separate more like a true WR.

LOL... I remember when I called him CHUBS year two because he was so FUDGY that I was placed on a TO !!

Lol

Whatta f**kin loser.

Just looked it up, looks like he's eligible to return. Doesn't make him any less of a 🤡 though.

https://www.prideofdetroit.com/2023/10/16/23918774/c-j-gardner-johnson-james-houston-now-eligible-to-return-to-lions-active-roster

I'm not sure what the funny thing is here.... CGJ is eligible to return and play week 7 if I skimmed through that correctly.... Deebo been injured every other week so far this season.... yet Deebo be making fun of him as if hes on the field and healthy the whole year... Talked all that smack pre game and didn't finish the game.... Just work on being healthy and contributing Deebo please.... sounds more like Irony from Deebo lol... the way things are going we probably will meet the Lions later on in the season.... Credit to his fire, but the main goal is the Lombardi and we don't need unnecessary stuff like this IMO ...
So I guess the NFL Script says we're facing these guys in the playoffs, right?
Share 49ersWebzone