LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 226 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Deebo needs to get off social media for a bit. They're just fishing for his reaction. Leave the trash talking on the field. Let his play do the talking. Brushoff the stupid s**t between Monday- Saturday.
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Dude is having another meh year and of course, is injured per usual.

Less talk. More results.

I hate being being right all the time..

DEEVAH !!!

He should spend LESS time fighting and show boating in pre game warmups and more time being HEALTHY and PLAYING on the field.

He should put his ego aside and study other receivers so he can learn how to run routes. Horrendous route runner. Aiyuk and Jennings must be embarrassed.

KYLE should be embarrassed because he was the one who PLANTED to his SHANNANYGANS that Deebo is a GREAT ROUTE RUNNER doing the Senior Bowl..

We're embarrassed for you if that helps.
[ Edited by GoreGoreGore on Oct 18, 2023 at 7:32 AM ]
All this talk about route running made me wonder why they haven't gotten Jerry Rice to come in and work with the receivers, at least in training camp. He's at most of the games so he's obviously still interested in the team.
Originally posted by BP13:
Didn't realize CJ GJ was such a sensitive little beeeetch. Imagine sitting around all day b***hing about other players on social media.

Thats literally what we do on this board lol
Originally posted by GangstaGangsta:
Didn't realize CJ GJ was such a sensitive little beeeetch. Imagine sitting around all day b***hing about other players on social media.

LOL
Originally posted by GNS1310:
So I guess the NFL Script says we're facing these guys in the playoffs, right?

I remember posting that we'll be facing the KNEE BITING LIONS in the NFCCG !!

Some just b***h all day about our coach or OL. So there's that.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Except, we don't play in the Noticeable Fixed League or NFL.
Deebo just ended him lol. "I got a bag and ain't no one know who he is"
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Deebo just ended him lol. "I got a bag and ain't no one know who he is"

that's not ending anything, everyone knows who CJGJ is
eff Deebo's bag, in all due respect and friendliness , get open, that's how you answer
not words, actions

it's gonna get a lil tired, if he gets the bag from 2021 and rests on it
feels like destiny now, we will get this matchup and we will see, how it plays out

Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
All this talk about route running made me wonder why they haven't gotten Jerry Rice to come in and work with the receivers, at least in training camp. He's at most of the games so he's obviously still interested in the team.

It would be nice to have Gerald help out our young guys.
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Dude is having another meh year and of course, is injured per usual.

Less talk. More results.

I hate being being right all the time..

DEEVAH !!!

He should spend LESS time fighting and show boating in pre game warmups and more time being HEALTHY and PLAYING on the field.

He should put his ego aside and study other receivers so he can learn how to run routes. Horrendous route runner. Aiyuk and Jennings must be embarrassed.

KYLE should be embarrassed because he was the one who PLANTED to his SHANNANYGANS that Deebo is a GREAT ROUTE RUNNER doing the Senior Bowl..

We're embarrassed for you if that helps.

ahhhh.. did i insult your PAPPI ?
this how they handled it back in the days before all that social media stuff
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Must be the reason why he is on his 3rd team in 5 years in the league, talented but must be a head case.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

It would be nice to have Gerald help out our young guys.

Doesn't it seem like a natural. Like I said he's at every home game walking up and down the sidelines. Maybe he doesn't want to be a full time coach but maybe working once a week with them could be arranged.
Share 49ersWebzone