LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 260 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
All this talk about route running made me wonder why they haven't gotten Jerry Rice to come in and work with the receivers, at least in training camp. He's at most of the games so he's obviously still interested in the team.

It would be nice to have Gerald help out our young guys.

Doesn't it seem like a natural. Like I said he's at every home game walking up and down the sidelines. Maybe he doesn't want to be a full time coach but maybe working once a week with them could be arranged.

Cant teach an old dog new tricks. Rice was honing his craft and putting in work during his college days. When he joined the NFL his work ethic intensity practically increased every year. Meanwhile Deeba pulls a hammy every other quarter.
Been saying it all along. You haven't seen any other 49er who got paid act a God damn fool.

Kittle - paid didn't need to have social media b******t

Bosa - paid didn't need to have social media b******t

Fred - paid didn't need to have social media b******t.

Divabo - made a spectacul, trade me, I want out etc etc etc, paid, showed up overweight after he got his bag, played like s**t last year. Realized he had a s**tty season and vowed to come back this year and where are we now? HURT AGAIN, TALKING s**t FROM Twitter??? JFC, this mee dude needs to go. We need Aiyuk signed.
If any team in the league had a choice between having Deebo or CJ Gardner they are taking Deebo. Even before the injury to Gardner. The Eagles didn't want to pay him and he was asking for what? $10 Million?

I saw Deebo mentioned in the top 100 list but I don't recall seing CJ Gardner's name. Maybe CJ should do the trash talking with guy's more his skill level. I just wish Deebo didn't engage with somebody so beneath him.
Originally posted by Stevec9932:
Been saying it all along. You haven't seen any other 49er who got paid act a God damn fool.

Divabo - made a spectacul, trade me, I want out etc etc etc, paid, showed up overweight after he got his bag, played like s**t last year. Realized he had a s**tty season and vowed to come back this year and where are we now? HURT AGAIN, TALKING s**t FROM Twitter??? JFC, this mee dude needs to go. We need Aiyuk signed.

He's not a Diva, so sick of this BS narrative, he came in shape, he's earned his money, we're not trading him, he's day to day with a shoulder injury, you do know football is a brutal sport, does CMC need to go due to his injury, or Trent? How about we get rid of every player who's ever had an injury, means no Warner, no Kittle, no Bosa, no Aiyuk, etc.....
Originally posted by JTB1974:
If any team in the league had a choice between having Deebo or CJ Gardner they are taking Deebo. Even before the injury to Gardner. The Eagles didn't want to pay him and he was asking for what? $10 Million?

I saw Deebo mentioned in the top 100 list but I don't recall seing CJ Gardner's name. Maybe CJ should do the trash talking with guy's more his skill level. I just wish Deebo didn't engage with somebody so beneath him.

I think he wanted top Safety money, which is close to $20M a yr.

I agree, but when you're called out, sometimes you need to respond, Deebo would truck this guy.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

He's not a Diva, so sick of this BS narrative, he came in shape, he's earned his money, we're not trading him, he's day to day with a shoulder injury, you do know football is a brutal sport, does CMC need to go due to his injury, or Trent? How about we get rid of every player who's ever had an injury, means no Warner, no Kittle, no Bosa, no Aiyuk, etc.....

Shut the f**k up Deebo. Last night you started s**t against Cleveland they beat you. Keep your mouth shut.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

Doesn't the point he is making stand? Deebo didn't come in shape in 2022. Sure in 2023, but not in 2022. I think even Deebo is on board and has expressed it as true.
He a DEEVAH for nothin !!
Oh we got a few turning on Deebo now ?

Originally posted by evil:

what's the turning, it's called reality, he didn't show up in shape last season and he says it himself,

I am guilty of taking many jabs at kickers, punters and soft RT on the Broncos. But man this fan base loves having a player/coach to b***h about
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

I am guilty of taking many jabs at kickers, punters and soft RT on the Broncos. But man this fan base loves having a player/coach to b***h about

it's not whining, it's reality, someone said Deebo came in out of shape last season, isn't that what happened?
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

it's not whining, it's reality, someone said Deebo came in out of shape last season, isn't that what happened?

That's not what people are crying like high school girls about.
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
this how they handled it back in the days before all that social media stuff
That was fun to watch live. Now they both would be ejected. Ah, the good old days.
Share 49ersWebzone