LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 224 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
He's not a Diva, so sick of this BS narrative, he came in shape, he's earned his money, we're not trading him, he's day to day with a shoulder injury, you do know football is a brutal sport, does CMC need to go due to his injury, or Trent? How about we get rid of every player who's ever had an injury, means no Warner, no Kittle, no Bosa, no Aiyuk, etc.....
Yea, from what I've seen the last few games teams are making it a point to get after CMC, Deebo. I have seen a lot of players trying to take them out. Football is a rough sport anyway but there have been some questionable hits and some face mask grabs and twisting that are not called.
Member Milestone: This is post number 600 for Patton.
He gonna play or not?
Originally posted by Patton:
He gonna play or not?

Wouldn't count on it
Originally posted by Cg9erSF:
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
this how they handled it back in the days before all that social media stuff
That was fun to watch live. Now they both would be ejected. Ah, the good old days.

Game's gone soft.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
He's not a Diva, so sick of this BS narrative, he came in shape, he's earned his money, we're not trading him, he's day to day with a shoulder injury, you do know football is a brutal sport, does CMC need to go due to his injury, or Trent? How about we get rid of every player who's ever had an injury, means no Warner, no Kittle, no Bosa, no Aiyuk, etc.....

No lies detected.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
He gonna play or not?

Wouldn't count on it

Ronnie Bell……come on doooooown!!
He gonna play or not?

Wouldn't count on it

I hope after this last game Ronnie is officially elevated over RayRay for both receiver spots.
He gonna play or not?

Wouldn't count on it

I hope after this last game Ronnie is officially elevated over RayRay for both receiver spots.

Deebo FOR Surtain ??
Originally posted by 9moon:
He gonna play or not?

Wouldn't count on it

Deebo FOR Surtain ??

9moon for SurtainBroncosFan24 sounds like a sweeter deal.

[ Edited by evil on Oct 19, 2023 at 6:02 PM ]
Originally posted by 9moon:
Deebo FOR Surtain ??

I would but it will never happen

Deebo has really fallen off since he got paid, got too comfortable
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BrockIsFranchiseQB:
Is anybody ever going to realize that Deebo is a terrible route runner and always has been? He can't beat man coverage with an actual pattern to save his life. You have to scheme him open for him to have any value as a receiver.

These "weapons" are so overrated and overpaid it's unbelievable.

When you scheme Deebo open, isn't he still running a route??
I bet he plays. and has a big game
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Kolohe:
When you scheme Deebo open, isn't he still running a route??

Yeah, but then he's not actually beating anybody with the route, he's just running into the open space created by Kyle.

Lol are you just talking outta your ass and do you actually believe this?? Sure he's not the route runner Aiyuk is but they're asked to run different routes and Aiyuk is more the deep receiver and Deebo runs more slants but still beats his man.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Lol are you just talking outta your ass and do you actually believe this?? Sure he's not the route runner Aiyuk is but they're asked to run different routes and Aiyuk is more the deep receiver and Deebo runs more slants but still beats his man.

In case you missed it, Deebo's getting blanketed on slants this year.

He can get open on the soft angle routes (like everybody else) with soft digs and things of that nature, but people need to realize he's a niche player, rather than a true WR.

Yes thats what Deebo is asked to do dig, slants, screens and hitch routes. So is that not running a route??
Share 49ersWebzone