LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 221 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BrockIsFranchiseQB:
Is anybody ever going to realize that Deebo is a terrible route runner and always has been? He can't beat man coverage with an actual pattern to save his life. You have to scheme him open for him to have any value as a receiver.

These "weapons" are so overrated and overpaid it's unbelievable.

welcome to the FORUM!! noticed that you only have 14 posts..ALL GOOD ALL GOOD..

.. and YES, Deevah has been OVERRATED as a ROUTE RUNNER since we drafted him.. Shanny just built him up after coaching the Senior Bowl...

But he's not even a TRUE WR... HE A GADGET !! HE A GADGET !!
Originally posted by 9moon:
Is anybody ever going to realize that Deebo is a terrible route runner and always has been? He can't beat man coverage with an actual pattern to save his life. You have to scheme him open for him to have any value as a receiver.

.. and YES, Deevah has been OVERRATED as a ROUTE RUNNER since we drafted him.. Shanny just built him up after coaching the Senior Bowl...

Please show me the people who overrated Deebos route running. Most fans that aren't casual understand Deebo was paid for what he does with the ball in his hand and versatility to play anywhere those abilities are more rare than crisp routes.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Please show me the people who overrated Deebos route running. Most fans that aren't casual understand Deebo was paid for what he does with the ball in his hand and versatility to play anywhere those abilities are more rare than crisp routes.

BRUH... you gonna need to go all the way back to the day he got drafted if you wanna know which fanatix got fooled by Shanny about his route running..

BRUH... you gonna need to go all the way back to the day he got drafted if you wanna know which fanatix got fooled by Shanny about his route running..

Oh you mean when Deebo was putting out clips like this.

i wonder why people thought when he was coming out he ran crazy routes. Real f**king mystery

i wonder why people thought when he was coming out he ran crazy routes. Real f**king mystery

IT tells you how bad scouts can be as far us using that film..
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

But but but he was still wearing his college helmet when he ran that. It doesn't count.
Kyle's fault. Put Deebo at RB, now he's a WR that can't run routes
Originally posted by Kolohe:

But but but he was still wearing his college helmet when he ran that. It doesn't count.

FANATIX just can't admit that they WRONG about Deevah not being a WR..
Originally posted by Kolohe:

FANATIX just can't admit that they WRONG about Deevah not being a WR..

You think Jeudy is a better player than Deebo. Sorry but you don't know what you're talking about
Yeah, but then he's not actually beating anybody with the route, he's just running into the open space created by Kyle.

Kinda like how Kelce ALWAYS runs into zone coverage and is WIDE open for 7-10 yards???

Deebo is elite at running slants and YAC which is a staple of the WCO. PLEASE
[ Edited by elguapo on Oct 21, 2023 at 10:38 AM ]

Out at least two games with a hairline fracture in his shoulder. Damn.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Out at least two games with a hairline fracture in his shoulder. Damn.

Updated

[ Edited by mitpdub on Oct 21, 2023 at 2:10 PM ]
Having Deebo out doesn't hurt us as much since we have CMC now
Makes sense why there's a rumor we could be interested in Devante Parker.
A hairline fracture and he out for some games. He plays way too physical. Knocks himself out of the games. I want players who are AVAILABLE to PLAY. He also is overly worried about pre game fights and Twitter feuds. Deebo knocks himself out of way too much action. I can't remember a full season with him.
Share 49ersWebzone