LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 118 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Lol he runs to hard. s**ts like Michael Scott naming his biggest weaknesses.
Bell time
TRADE while value's high... nothing's going to change, he's a GADGET player and will continue to get hurt because of his style..

Dial up 1-800-Sur-Tain !!
Originally posted by 9moon:
TRADE while value's high... nothing's going to change, he's a GADGET player and will continue to get hurt because of his style..

I'd trade him for devante adams in a heart beat
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by Stevec9932:
Been saying it all along. You haven't seen any other 49er who got paid act a God damn fool.

Kittle - paid didn't need to have social media b******t

Bosa - paid didn't need to have social media b******t

Fred - paid didn't need to have social media b******t.

Divabo - made a spectacul, trade me, I want out etc etc etc, paid, showed up overweight after he got his bag, played like s**t last year. Realized he had a s**tty season and vowed to come back this year and where are we now? HURT AGAIN, TALKING s**t FROM Twitter??? JFC, this mee dude needs to go. We need Aiyuk signed.

He's not a Diva, so sick of this BS narrative, he came in shape, he's earned his money, we're not trading him, he's day to day with a shoulder injury, you do know football is a brutal sport, does CMC need to go due to his injury, or Trent? How about we get rid of every player who's ever had an injury, means no Warner, no Kittle, no Bosa, no Aiyuk, etc.....

Doesn't the point he is making stand? Deebo didn't come in shape in 2022. Sure in 2023, but not in 2022. I think even Deebo is on board and has expressed it as true.

And here we are..... OUT AGAIN. So disappointing.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

uhmmmm... ain't that an EZ call?

I'm sticking w/the idea of KINLAW-DEEVAH-MITCH-DEMO and 2nd in 2025 for Surtain and Jeudy
Ouch. Maybe we see the ol' Kittle sweep again.
Dude has never finished a full season. Maybe that little bag he got wasn't worth it after all. 😏
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Kittle & Bell time

Sucks about the fracture..why am I not surprised though 😕
[ Edited by Montana on Oct 21, 2023 at 3:00 PM ]
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Dude has never finished a full season. Maybe that little bag he got wasn't worth it after all. 😏

I think just '21 he played a full season. Time to talk trade talks?

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

uhmmmm... ain't that an EZ call?

I'm sticking w/the idea of KINLAW-DEEVAH-MITCH-DEMO and 2nd in 2025 for Surtain and Jeudy

Oh but of course you are!!! and I'm absolutely sure that Denver would just love those players!!!

Tell me more!!! What else ideas and nick names do you got!!
[ Edited by Kolohe on Oct 21, 2023 at 3:04 PM ]

We treat him as a running back.

Originally posted by Montana:

Kittle & Bell time

Sucks about the fracture..why am I not surprised though 😕

We treat him as a running back.

He hasn't done that this much this season. He had a good game when Yuk was out, but overall hasn't been that great since he got the "little bag".
Share 49ersWebzone