LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 108 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Dude has never finished a full season. Maybe that little bag he got wasn't worth it after all. 😏

We treat him as a running back.

He hasn't done that this much this season. He had a good game when Yuk was out, but overall hasn't been that great since he got the "little bag".

Deebo barely been used in the running department compared to 2021.

This is most irritating part of sports the majority time these players who are about to become FA's play their asses the season prior to becoming a free agent N once they get paid they ease the foot of the gas pedal. 😒
Originally posted by eric_anthony:
Dude has never finished a full season. Maybe that little bag he got wasn't worth it after all. 😏

I think just '21 he played a full season. Time to talk trade talks?

Nope.

Nov 28, 2021 NFL Inguinal Groin Strain Grade 2 Samuel suffered a groin injury in Week 12's win over the Vikings. He missed one game.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Montana:
Ouch. Maybe we see the ol' Kittle sweep again.

Kittle & Bell time

Sucks about the fracture..why am I not surprised though 😕

lol
Nope.

Nov 28, 2021 NFL Inguinal Groin Strain Grade 2 Samuel suffered a groin injury in Week 12's win over the Vikings. He missed one game.

Oh damn I forgot about that

He hasn't done that this much this season. He had a good game when Yuk was out, but overall hasn't been that great since he got the "little bag".

Hasn't done much this season? Huh? He has close to 400 all purpose yards, and 2 TDs, Aiyuk has 454 and 2 TDs, I'd say Deebo has been good this season, it sucks about the hairline fracture, but it is what it is, he'll be missed big time in the blocking game, McCloud and Bell aren't the blockers Deebo is, I think people hate on him because he asked for a trade, big freaking deal, Jonathan Taylor did too, and re-signed with Indy, I'm sure Colts fans are happy that happened, you guys just can't be happy for anything, have to b***h about something, this place is like a plague, but it's not just the WZ, NN is bad, as if X/Twitter, so much moaning and groaning, 1 loss and everyone wants heads to fly. Seriously there's a reason why they call is Whiners, cause that's what this freaking fanbase does every year, every time we lose a game, as if we're supposed to win every game, it's not possible.

Deebo barely been used in the running department compared to 2021.

This is most irritating part of sports the majority time these players who are about to become FA's play their asses the season prior to becoming a free agent N once they get paid they ease the foot of the gas pedal. 😒

Yes, he has been used a lot as a runner. In 2021 he averaged 3.7 rushes per game. He's at 3.2 per game for the first 5 games in 2023. Its about the same RB usage. I didn't count the Browns game where he had two carries before he got hurt and based on the other Ray-Ray McCloud carries, I bet the plan was to use him more.

It has gone down slightly mainly due to CMC's arrival, Aiyuk's emergence, and a QB who can deliver the ball around

He's at 18 total carries vs. 20 receptions this season.

At least they stopped using him as a returner.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Oct 21, 2023 at 3:35 PM ]
Oh, and this overpaid excuse people like to make, or narrative, you realize they don't bring home anywhere near what their cap number is, taxes, 401k, SSI, etc.... all taken out, just like a real job, not saying I feel for them, they make more money than I'll ever see in my lifetime, but to b***h about Deebo making $23.85M a yr, or KIttle's $15M a yr, are you guys gonna b***h when Brock gets $50M+ a yr?

It wasn't, he's had one good year and it happen to be his contract year, he doesn't have that explosion anymore
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Oh, and this overpaid excuse people like to make, or narrative, you realize they don't bring home anywhere near what their cap number is, taxes, 401k, SSI, etc.... all taken out, just like a real job, not saying I feel for them, they make more money than I'll ever see in my lifetime, but to b***h about Deebo making $23.85M a yr, or KIttle's $15M a yr, are you guys gonna b***h when Brock gets $50M+ a yr?

Hasn't done much this season? Huh? He has close to 400 all purpose yards, and 2 TDs, Aiyuk has 454 and 2 TDs, I'd say Deebo has been good this season, it sucks about the hairline fracture, but it is what it is, he'll be missed big time in the blocking game, McCloud and Bell aren't the blockers Deebo is, I think people hate on him because he asked for a trade, big freaking deal, Jonathan Taylor did too, and re-signed with Indy, I'm sure Colts fans are happy that happened, you guys just can't be happy for anything, have to b***h about something, this place is like a plague, but it's not just the WZ, NN is bad, as if X/Twitter, so much moaning and groaning, 1 loss and everyone wants heads to fly. Seriously there's a reason why they call is Whiners, cause that's what this freaking fanbase does every year, every time we lose a game, as if we're supposed to win every game, it's not possible.

Pretty sure he got injured when he started the pre game scuffle
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Oct 21, 2023 at 4:16 PM ]

1972 Dolphins, it is possible

Love you AB 😘
whining about ppl whining..jk lol

Deebs has been great..has been on fire..just too bad he got another injury..he will come back hungry and fierce. I heard the injury was from wearing all that drip tho lol 💎
Originally posted by RonMexico:

Haha if you want players to get paid less,...stop paying to see games!! It's very simple.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by 9moon:
TRADE while value's high... nothing's going to change, he's a GADGET player and will continue to get hurt because of his style..

Dial up 1-800-Sur-Tain !!

I'd trade him for devante adams in a heart beat

uhmmmm... ain't that an EZ call?

I'm sticking w/the idea of KINLAW-DEEVAH-MITCH-DEMO and 2nd in 2025 for Surtain and Jeudy

Oh but of course you are!!! and I'm absolutely sure that Denver would just love those players!!!

Tell me more!!! What else ideas and nick names do you got!!

WHATABOUT.. changing your name to NAUGHTY BOY ??
Share 49ersWebzone