LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 207 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Such short memories here.
Deebo is the JG of receivers. He just can't make t through a season without getting hurt.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Deebo is the JG of receivers. He just can't make t through a season without getting hurt.

Sadly, the whole team is like this and has been for longer than ShanaLynch's tenure here.

That said, this has been their best health year by a mile thus far.
Injured again?. So, how long Is out for this time?.
Originally posted by Sickaa:

there was a time when the SHANNANYGANS were already calling for Grappy's head because he was injured often...

TRADE 19 ALREADY WHILE HE HOT !! WHILE HE HOT !!
Fractured shoulder..that's painful asf
Originally posted by lamontb:
Fractured shoulder..that's painful asf

Deevah ain't F spelling Physical !!
They said he'll be out until the bye and may be able to come back afterward. It's a hairline fracture. They didn't say who's hairline. Jimmy Gs or Robert Saleh.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

Sadly, the whole team is like this and has been for longer than ShanaLynch's tenure here.

That said, this has been their best health year by a mile thus far.

Amen to that and knock on wood.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Oh, and this overpaid excuse people like to make, or narrative, you realize they don't bring home anywhere near what their cap number is, taxes, 401k, SSI, etc.... all taken out, just like a real job, not saying I feel for them, they make more money than I'll ever see in my lifetime, but to b***h about Deebo making $23.85M a yr, or KIttle's $15M a yr, are you guys gonna b***h when Brock gets $50M+ a yr?

I really doubt anyone cares what NFL players bring home.......

What people care about is the salary cap is absolute, and to win that money needs to correlate to performance values. You need the salary spent to equal production week in and week out.

Right now Deebo is the 7th highest paid WR, and is 44th in the league in rec yards. Even if you add in his rushing yards and look at total yards produced by WRs he is like 17ish. By the end of this weekend he might no longer be top 20 in combined yards.

Deebo's only saving grace is he is an X-Factor and manipulates the defense days before the team takes the field. He does have to actually get on the field tho...

Originally posted by Dshearn:
Oh, and this overpaid excuse people like to make, or narrative, you realize they don't bring home anywhere near what their cap number is, taxes, 401k, SSI, etc.... all taken out, just like a real job, not saying I feel for them, they make more money than I'll ever see in my lifetime, but to b***h about Deebo making $23.85M a yr, or KIttle's $15M a yr, are you guys gonna b***h when Brock gets $50M+ a yr?

What people care about is the salary cap is absolute, and to win that money needs to correlate to performance values. You need the salary spent to equal production week in and week out.

Right now Deebo is the 7th highest paid WR, and is 44th in the league in rec yards. Even if you add in his rushing yards and look at total yards produced by WRs he is like 17ish. By the end of this weekend he might no longer be top 20 in combined yards.

Deebo's only saving grace is he is an X-Factor and manipulates the defense days before the team takes the field. He does have to actually get on the field tho...

Have you seen the fanbase, people do care what players make, that's why they say overpaid, or underpaid.

Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by Sickaa:

there was a time when the SHANNANYGANS were already calling for Grappy's head because he was injured often...

TRADE 19 ALREADY WHILE HE HOT !! WHILE HE HOT !!

Will you just give it up with the trade Deebo posts, it's not happening, and enough caps, doesn't make you look any smarter.
  • Disp
  • Veteran

Deebo was hurt nearly the entire Arizona and Cleveland games. He's been very productive when healthy, and it's unfair to blame a player for injuries (most of the time).
Originally posted by Disp:

Deebo was hurt nearly the entire Arizona and Cleveland games. He's been very productive when healthy, and it's unfair to blame a player for injuries (most of the time).

This. On a per game basis, where he was actually available, he's averaging 75 ypg in receiving yards alone. To just use raw numbers and go with the 44th in the league in receiving yards is disingenuous. Furthermore, we can guarantee there aren't many receivers that defensive coordinators have to spend as much time gameplanning for as they do Deebo.
Man the dude broke his shoulder running the ball on a 3rd and 23. Hes not even a rb. And this is the thanks he gets. Dam shame
Originally posted by lamontb:
Man the dude broke his shoulder running the ball on a 3rd and 23. Hes not even a rb. And this is the thanks he gets. Dam shame

Yeah. No one wanted to talk about how awful the Shanny's gameplan was last week.
Share 49ersWebzone