There are 183 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
TRADE while value's high... nothing's going to change, he's a GADGET player and will continue to get hurt because of his style..

Dial up 1-800-Sur-Tain !!

I'd trade him for devante adams in a heart beat

uhmmmm... ain't that an EZ call?

I'm sticking w/the idea of KINLAW-DEEVAH-MITCH-DEMO and 2nd in 2025 for Surtain and Jeudy

Oh but of course you are!!! and I'm absolutely sure that Denver would just love those players!!!

Tell me more!!! What else ideas and nick names do you got!!

WHATABOUT.. changing your name to NAUGHTY BOY ??

You're honestly the most cringe person I've ever known.
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
TRADE while value's high... nothing's going to change, he's a GADGET player and will continue to get hurt because of his style..

I'm sticking w/the idea of KINLAW-DEEVAH-MITCH-DEMO and 2nd in 2025 for Surtain and Jeudy

Oh but of course you are!!! and I'm absolutely sure that Denver would just love those players!!!

Lol seriously, he must be great with the ladies
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

back to SAMUEL !!

LOL
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

😆😆
Can we trade him for A.J. Brown?
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by Disp:
Originally posted by Dshearn:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Oh, and this overpaid excuse people like to make, or narrative, you realize they don't bring home anywhere near what their cap number is, taxes, 401k, SSI, etc.... all taken out, just like a real job, not saying I feel for them, they make more money than I'll ever see in my lifetime, but to b***h about Deebo making $23.85M a yr, or KIttle's $15M a yr, are you guys gonna b***h when Brock gets $50M+ a yr?

I really doubt anyone cares what NFL players bring home.......

What people care about is the salary cap is absolute, and to win that money needs to correlate to performance values. You need the salary spent to equal production week in and week out.

Right now Deebo is the 7th highest paid WR, and is 44th in the league in rec yards. Even if you add in his rushing yards and look at total yards produced by WRs he is like 17ish. By the end of this weekend he might no longer be top 20 in combined yards.

Deebo's only saving grace is he is an X-Factor and manipulates the defense days before the team takes the field. He does have to actually get on the field tho...

Deebo was hurt nearly the entire Arizona and Cleveland games. He's been very productive when healthy, and it's unfair to blame a player for injuries (most of the time).

This. On a per game basis, where he was actually available, he's averaging 75 ypg in receiving yards alone. To just use raw numbers and go with the 44th in the league in receiving yards is disingenuous. Furthermore, we can guarantee there aren't many receivers that defensive coordinators have to spend as much time gameplanning for as they do Deebo.

And no other WR can do what Deebo does IMO, people said Treylon Burks was the next Deebo, not sure he's done much in TEN. Averaging 75 yards a game receiving is good, really good, not everyone can be Jefferson, Brown, or Hill with their averages.
Originally posted by NCommand:

No, we're not trading Deebo, please don't give Moon any dumb ideas.

You keep it up and I'll have you traded to the RaidersWebzone.com with the quickness.

WHY would the Eagles even considering giving up AJ Brown for Deevah.. they ain't that stupid..

WHY would the Eagles even considering giving up AJ Brown for Deevah.. they ain't that stupid..

But the Broncos will consider trading a top 5 CB for him. Now you finally understand how people see your trade ideas
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

But the Broncos will consider trading a top 5 CB for him. Now you finally understand how people see your trade ideas

AND YOU should understand how people just saw your LACK of trade ideas..

Denver's coach knows he must give up his riches in order to build HIS team.. The Eagles will be going backward if they trade a 1 (WR) for a GADGET even if Deevah plays full year.. so that's two different scenarios..

HAVE YOU NOT LEARN FROM THE BIG DEAL ??
[ Edited by 9moon on Oct 23, 2023 at 3:43 PM ]
I hope everyone who thought he isn't needed rewatches what this team is without him. We lost tonight because he didn't play and Wilks can't coach.
Was just gonna say we missed you inpector gadget..big time. Trent too.
DEEBO CCOOMMEE BBAACCKK SSOONN
Share 49ersWebzone