LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 221 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
Deebo is back and rally won for us because he is good leader his team..

When I saw this play start, I yelled out, "I love this play, it's gunna be a touchdown!" and boom. Captain Deebo for six.
Originally posted by Montana:

When I saw this play start, I yelled out, "I love this play, it's gunna be a touchdown!" and boom. Captain Deebo for six.

Even tho #89 desperately trying to find someone to block
I think its underrated especially with fans how much teams fear Deebo

Everytime he goes in motion you see the whole defense adjust. Its why the offense is so much more efficient with him just being on the field
8 games left, he needs to get to 380 rush yards, has 124 right now, to get a $650,000 incentive, also needs 1 more rush TD to earn his $150K LTBE, maxes out at $650K though, rooting for DEEBO, I knew that play would be a TD once they ran it and gave it to Deebo. No one taking Deebo down.
Originally posted by ritz126:

Everytime he goes in motion you see the whole defense adjust. Its why the offense is so much more efficient with him just being on the field

100% He's like trying to tackle a fire hydrant

Totally agreed.

There simply is not a ton of dudes that change the way a team plays defense a week before the game is actually played.

Monday morning the DC has to figure out what he is going to do with Deebo

There is no easy way to replace that...
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KiwiM3:

Totally agreed.

Yep, you can see his impact on defense every time he goes in motion. Deebo on a sweep with linemen and receivers blocking is a bulldozer that they need to account for.
Originally posted by Montana:

Me too. Deebo is the best captain and really good a rally his effect for the teams. I hope he need less for breaking tackles and keep safe until playoff then he can take for breaking tackles sometime. ;)
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
8 games left, he needs to get to 380 rush yards, has 124 right now, to get a $650,000 incentive, also needs 1 more rush TD to earn his $150K LTBE, maxes out at $650K though, rooting for DEEBO, I knew that play would be a TD once they ran it and gave it to Deebo. No one taking Deebo down.

Awesome.. I love Deebo because he is outstanding skillful for football and beasts plays..I hope he need less from breaking tackles and stay healthy and stay safe.

Only you would have this info. Great stuff!
The combination of Kyle Shanahan, Brock Purdy, CMC, and Deebo Samuel is unplayable in the National Football League.

In games where coach has had all 3 players available for all 4 quarters, the 49ers have -

• Never lost (11 - 0)
  • Scored an average of 33 points per game
  • Only once scored less than 30 points in a single game

Brains, poise, misdirection, and hard running. An unstoppable combo.
Originally posted by joeknows:
The combination of Kyle Shanahan, Brock Purdy, CMC, and Deebo Samuel is unplayable in the National Football League.

In games where coach has had all 3 players available for all 4 quarters, the 49ers have -

• Never lost (11 - 0)

Fascinating. Thanks for posting this.
Originally posted by NCommand:

Only you would have this info. Great stuff!

You know it
Originally posted by joeknows:

• Never lost (11 - 0)

Interesting, hoping we can keep our guys healthy, especially this week, cause we play Thursday, hate to not have a starter or more.
Share 49ersWebzone