Originally posted by KiwiM3:
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by KiwiM3:
The BESTTTTTT GADGETTTT in the NFL !!!

WOOOOOOOOO !!!!!

Convincinggggggg !!!!

You've changed your tune.

Constantly ragging on him.during the offseason.

nahhh nahhhh nahhh... I ALWAYS SAID.. he ain't a WR.. and he's a veryyy good GADGET...

It's his fans who often OPPOSED..

If it was up to you he wouldn't even be on the team you would have traded him.

At least own your takes.

YES... I still would take a 1 and a 2nd for him...

I always OWN UP to my takes..

he had a great game today... obviously..
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

This the type of energy that Aiyuk don't bring.

Entrance took so long that they didn't get out there until the 2nd quarter.
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

He's like a runaway locomotive when he gets the ball in his hands.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
All-Pro Deebo IS BACK, does anyone want to trade him still?

DEADLINE OVER... we can wait next year..

Just face it, Deebo is here to stay long term, he aint going anywhere anytime soon.

Yes. I wanted Deebo is stay long term and forever years. Deebo is very good and special player! I love Deebo so much!
Originally posted by Heroism:
FP1

Originally posted by BuZzB05:
All-Pro Deebo IS BACK, does anyone want to trade him still?

DEADLINE OVER... we can wait next year..

Just face it, Deebo is here to stay long term, he aint going anywhere anytime soon.

Yes. I wanted Deebo is stay long term and forever years. Deebo is very good and special player! I love Deebo so much!

I would argue that, if we had to, we could still be a top-level offense without Deebo.
But I dunno, after watching this game, I realized that Deebo is so much of a catalyst for our team, as a whole. The way he plays, just seems to galvanize the team. When he gets going, the team just seems to play with so much more physicality and we end up with games where we beat up the other team so bad, that they just quit.

He's such a special player, and I'm glad that we ended up acquiring CMC. The two share the load, and I feel like we're figuring out healthier usage for the two of them as the season goes.
Originally posted by Wubbie:
I would argue that, if we had to, we could still be a top-level offense without Deebo.
But I dunno, after watching this game, I realized that Deebo is so much of a catalyst for our team, as a whole. The way he plays, just seems to galvanize the team. When he gets going, the team just seems to play with so much more physicality and we end up with games where we beat up the other team so bad, that they just quit.

He's such a special player, and I'm glad that we ended up acquiring CMC. The two share the load, and I feel like we're figuring out healthier usage for the two of them as the season goes.

Many big plays this year are tied to Deebo and his pre-snap shifts.

I don't think it would be easy to replace Deebo the WR, but you could add an entire new dimension to this offense by swapping Deebo out with a WR that has a different skill set...wether that is a John Tylor like speed RAC guy, or a Reggie Wayne type rout runner....you could get value at the WR position down in and down out. Not easy, but it could be done without a generational WR.

You can't however expect to get a dude that provides the threat that Deebo provides.

I say it all the time when guys at the pub start talking about Deebo.....there simply is not a lot of dudes in the NFL you have to plan for Monday morning the week of a game against the 49ers. That kind of impact is rare.

There are like 30 odd dudes with more yards per game than Deebo maybe 2 of them that alter a defense to the degree Deebo does.

this game was good in how it showed a pissed off motivated Deebo that goes 100% down in and down out can still break a game wide open. Now let's get him to the playoffs healthy.

I guess in short you can't plan on drafting a Deebo anymore then you can go draft a TO or Rice....those dudes are rare. Yes they get drafted but 99.999% of the time if your plan was I'll just get a guy to change the entire way defenses have to play....you're gonna be disappointed.
[ Edited by Dshearn on Dec 4, 2023 at 1:19 AM ]

Was this the best performance of Deebo's career?

Deebos best games are against the best competition. Dallas, Philadelphia, Seahawks, the Rams when they were good. This guy just shows up in the biggest games possible

also, I would love to give props to George Kittle, because if it wasn't for him, Deebo would not have scored those two touchdowns.
[ Edited by elguapo on Dec 4, 2023 at 2:25 AM ]

Then hurry up score 6 in a row for 42pts

Yea they held a mini concert in that hallway. Wish i had tix.
[ Edited by random49er on Dec 4, 2023 at 4:23 AM ]
Snatching f**king chains!
Share 49ersWebzone