There are 213 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
Originally posted by saj4423:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

Deebo might not be the best WR on the team but he makes the whole offense work.

He's the best wideback on the team. CMC is best running receiver

the BEST GADGET Bar None !!!

Can we just call him what he is, an Offensive Weapon, not a gadget player, he's a football player, a offensive weapon, wideback, he's not a gadget guy.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Close to 1000 receiving yards, I didn't think he'd get there, but we could have 3 1000 yard receivers, and of course CMC 1k rusher, plus CMC should get 500+ receiving yards, Brock probably passes for 4500 yards, yet he's a game manager to some, god I love this team, Deebo looks like his 2021 self, BA coming into his own, Kittle still being the best all around TE in the NFL IMO, and the best back in the game, with a top 10 QB IMO.

Top 5 QB and that's being modest
Deebo is at the right size now after eating his turkey. He has just enough cushion for the punishment he's doling out to DBs and yet he still has the explosion to be fast in a phone booth and sprint to get those chunk play explosives
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Close to 1000 receiving yards, I didn't think he'd get there, but we could have 3 1000 yard receivers, and of course CMC 1k rusher, plus CMC should get 500+ receiving yards, Brock probably passes for 4500 yards, yet he's a game manager to some, god I love this team, Deebo looks like his 2021 self, BA coming into his own, Kittle still being the best all around TE in the NFL IMO, and the best back in the game, with a top 10 QB IMO.

if we used Deebo like a pure Wr he would get there easily he is a great WR he is just too big of a playmaker to use him exclusively like that
Deebo is at the right size now after eating his turkey. He has just enough cushion for the punishment he's doling out to DBs and yet he still has the explosion to be fast in a phone booth and sprint to get those chunk play explosives

He seems to have added some weight recently.

I thought the aspect ratio of my TV was messed up when I saw him running.

He's built for exactly what he does.
[ Edited by TyCore on Dec 11, 2023 at 6:07 AM ]
he is so thick and stout it doesn't look like he is moving very fast, next thing you know you are in his rear view mirror
  • Ruixx
  • Veteran
December Deebo. It's a beautiful thing.
An absolute joy to watch once he's got the ball In his hands.
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Sickaa:
An absolute joy to watch once he's got the ball In his hands.

Seriously. Every time he touches the ball with blockers in front of him you know it's going to be a splash play with a chance to take it to the house. Such an exciting player to watch.

I was being nice by saying Top 10, didn't want to piss off any Brock haters, but yes a top 5 QB Brock is IMO right now.
NO MORE KICK OFF RETURNS!!!!

After that hit, I don't want to see him get injured on pointless kickoff returns.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:

After that hit, I don't want to see him get injured on pointless kickoff returns.

Agree. We should just have Bell return kicks until Ray Ray comes back.
Originally posted by libertyforever:

Agreed, I know Deebo did it in college, but he's a star player, gotta keep him safe/healthy.
Originally posted by libertyforever:

Agreed, I know Deebo did it in college, but he's a star player, gotta keep him safe/healthy.
just fair catch the ball
Share 49ersWebzone