There are 208 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Montana:
ÄĆË ƁØÕĢÎƏ
Weird lol what the hell is Ace Boogie? #1 booger? Gõť țĥáṭ řïțê¡

Ŷôü ħǎvẽ ťõ äďmïřẽ țħê čómmǐťmēňț ťăľķīņ łïķẽ ťħíś țáķèş

I think we try to keep Deebo and Aiyuk as long as possible.

IMO we will try to find two things at receiver in the next draft:

1) a Deebo successor for whenever we can't afford him, plus we need insurance for him because he's such a valuable chess piece to this offense.

2) a true speed threat to replace Danny Gray and backup McCloud, assuming we can't retain Jennings in 2025. He'll be an RFA this year so we have him locked up at least thru 2024.
Shame Deboo missed two games. He would be right at 1000 yards
Originally posted by leakyfausett:

technically 3 he got hurt first drive against the browns
Originally posted by ritz126:

This he would have over 1000. Last year too. He missed quite a few games
Originally posted by ritz126:

Was gonna say that, 2 officially, technically 3 as he got hurt on the first play he got the ball I believe in the Browns game.

The selfish part of me wants to see them give Deebo the ball Sunday, as I don't see them sitting a bunch of players as they need to have 48 active, some will rest, CMC for sure won't play, but after that, I see the players healthy with per game roster bonuses active so they earn those bonuses.
I heard that Deebo may play this Sunday against the Rams, I believe. Bad decision, in my opinion, since he will get hurt. That worries me. In the first quarter, he ought to play a few snaps and be done. For us, he is a very special player!
Deebo took me to the Fantasy Championship and I won

Finding Deebo was my FF team name

Up 500 bucks lets go!
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

Up 500 bucks lets go!

Me too. Deebo was a big reason I won. "How Stella got her tube packed" got the 🥇 Thanks you bully
Originally posted by elguapo:

Up 500 bucks lets go!

Me too. Deebo was a big reason I won. "How Stella got her tube packed" got the 🥇 Thanks you bully

I had Deebo too but CeeDee was my MVP. CeeDee's 3 yd garbage time td run against Buffalo vaulted me into the semis and it was smooth sailing since. DeeBros! LaPorta and Pacheco were my other two draft day picks that helped lead me to the promised land.
[ Edited by 49erKing on Jan 4, 2024 at 10:53 AM ]

Originally posted by 49erKing:
Originally posted by elguapo:

Up 500 bucks lets go!

I had Deebo too but CeeDee was my MVP. CeeDee's 3 yd garbage time td run against Buffalo vaulted me into the semis and it was smooth sailing since. DeeBros! LaPorta and Pacheco were my other two draft day picks that helped lead me to the promised land.

Nice. 👍🏻 Pacheco was my finals all star I'm so glad I benched De'Andre Swifts ass. Got another championship 🥇

I've been benching Mahomes for Purdy since week 6
[ Edited by elguapo on Jan 5, 2024 at 4:31 PM ]
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I think we try to keep Deebo and Aiyuk as long as possible.

IMO we will try to find two things at receiver in the next draft:

1) a Deebo successor for whenever we can't afford him, plus we need insurance for him because he's such a valuable chess piece to this offense.

2) a true speed threat to replace Danny Gray and backup McCloud, assuming we can't retain Jennings in 2025. He'll be an RFA this year so we have him locked up at least thru 2024.

Solid post and completely agree.
With the playoffs here now. This is the man that has to touch the ball repeatedly and he has to be the bellcow as the postseason demands maximum toughness. Deebo and Kittle are gonna have to be the guys now offensively
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
With the playoffs here now. This is the man that has to touch the ball repeatedly and he has to be the bellcow as the postseason demands maximum toughness. Deebo and Kittle are gonna have to be the guys now offensively

Deebo always shows up in the postseason. I'll never forget him carrying the offense in 2021.
Originally posted by the_dynasty:
Deebo always shows up in the postseason. I'll never forget him carrying the offense in 2021.

Yup. The other guys collected stats but come playoff time I'm looking to Deebo
Share 49ersWebzone