There are 198 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by the_dynasty:
Deebo always shows up in the postseason. I'll never forget him carrying the offense in 2021.

Yup. The other guys collected stats but come playoff time I'm looking to Deebo

THE BEST GADGET IN THE NFL BAR NONE !!!

GO NINERSSSS !!

oh dannng, that's next week still !!
With the playoffs here now. This is the man that has to touch the ball repeatedly and he has to be the bellcow as the postseason demands maximum toughness. Deebo and Kittle are gonna have to be the guys now offensively

Deebo always shows up in the postseason. I'll never forget him carrying the offense in 2021.

True. We already know Deebo shows up for big games. Kittle as well. I think if we are going to win the SB, BA is going to have to do a little better than 9 targets in the post season. Deebo, Kittle and CMC all had 10+ targets in the playoffs last year.
Originally posted by YACBros85:
With the playoffs here now. This is the man that has to touch the ball repeatedly and he has to be the bellcow as the postseason demands maximum toughness. Deebo and Kittle are gonna have to be the guys now offensively

True. We already know Deebo shows up for big games. Kittle as well. I think if we are going to win the SB, BA is going to have to do a little better than 9 targets in the post season. Deebo, Kittle and CMC all had 10+ targets in the playoffs last year.

And if all else fails, throw to Jennings on 3rd down.
https://www.si.com/nfl/2024/01/11/bill-belichick-aj-brown-deebo-samuel-visit-nkeal-harry-patriots-eagles-49ers
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
https://www.si.com/nfl/2024/01/11/bill-belichick-aj-brown-deebo-samuel-visit-nkeal-harry-patriots-eagles-49ers

Thankfully he Deebo was having too much fun, and we got him, they got Harry, who I was high on, boy was I wrong, we got the better ASU WR in Aiyuk. But having too much fun an issue? These are college kids ready to go to the NFL, they want to have fun before it's time to really get to work, Bill is way too old school, I love that our team, led by Deebo, have the fun they have on & off the field.

Originally posted by 9moon:

GO NINERSSSS !!

Gadget or not, he's 1/1, a Unicorn, no one else does what he does, maybe CMC, but now I hope you realize how important Deebo is to this offense, and please no trade ideas, Deebo is a 49er for life IMO.
  • titan
  • Veteran
This Gadget could be our Most Valuable Weapon to win our 6th SB.
'tis the season for 19 to take over.
  • Cosmo
Happy 28th Deebo! 🎉🎊🥳🎉🥳🎊
Originally posted by titan:
This Gadget could be our Most Valuable Weapon to win our 6th SB.

I think that would belong to Purdy.

Deebo watching Trashbury whif that tackle for the touchdown.

Originally posted by 9moon:

GO NINERSSSS !!

He doesn't have to touch the ball to be the MVP of the game. With all his movement they have to account for him and it will just open everything else up.
Originally posted by Heroism:
'tis the season for 19 to take over.

Yeah. Just going full speed on plays not going to him will open things up.
Originally posted by saj4423:
He doesn't have to touch the ball to be the MVP of the game. With all his movement they have to account for him and it will just open everything else up.

if you watch the film its crazy how much defensesrespect Deebo. When he moves t he whole defense follows ist crazy
Any word on his injury?
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Jan 20, 2024 at 7:04 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone