Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by Chance:
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by Patton:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He needs to be back next week. Hopefully just a bone bruise and he can play through it. Not a fracture. We need him for the NFC Championship Game.

Who cares. Like you said earlier he will just quit on the team again

For real! WTF is up with this dude??!!??!! So sick of these dudes b***hing out when championships are on the line!!!!

It's what he does all the time, has the emotions of a 10 year old. And he will cry about stuff for multiple days / weeks.

I think the dude you're quoting is saying that Deebo is b***hing out, not critiquing SDs dumb post history.

No thats not it. He's calling him out with his stupid takes from earlier.

We'll then he should edit his post because it unambiguously reads as though Deebo is b***hing out when a championship is on the line. I'm not sure how else to read it?

Edit: and he just confirmed it by calling Deebo (of all people) soft. What a clown show.
[ Edited by Chance on Jan 20, 2024 at 10:06 PM ]
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Maybe he should pace himself. Go off, be physical towards the end of the game. Not 3 plays into the game and get injured....

not his fault he got slammed back by 4 packers and the refs wouldn't blow the whistle.

Dude seems soft!!! Don't see this softness from the Ravens or any other teams…..just saying

• fip24
  • Veteran
His body language on the sideline didn't seem consistent with someone who had a broken clavicle. he ran off and on the field and there was a clip of him bumping into Dre in celebration after the last pick. I'm no doctor, but just not sure someone would be doing that if they had just broken a bone. Hoping it's just a bruise
Maybe he should pace himself. Go off, be physical towards the end of the game. Not 3 plays into the game and get injured....

not his fault he got slammed back by 4 packers and the refs wouldn't blow the whistle.

Dude seems soft!!! Don't see this softness from the Ravens or any other teams…..just saying

The Ravens have been one of the most injured teams the last two seasons lol
hope his injury isn't serious. Holding my breath until more details come out.

and talks about him going down and not playing the hard style is ridiculous. Regular season, yes I can agree with that a bit. Playoffs you give it all 100% which Deebo does.
[ Edited by bmvanthiel on Jan 20, 2024 at 10:28 PM ]
Please be okay
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

The Ravens have been one of the most injured teams the last two seasons lol

Don't give a fuuuu, they looked way better than we did….am I lying?
Originally posted by Chance:
We'll then he should edit his post because it unambiguously reads as though Deebo is b***hing out when a championship is on the line. I'm not sure how else to read it?

Edit: and he just confirmed it by calling Deebo (of all people) soft. What a clown show.
Just ignore.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
What Deebo did today reminded me of Jay Cutler vs the Packers in the NFCC game in 2010. Dude called it quits right before the kickoff and was seen riding a bicycle 🚲 j the side trying to keep warm.

I like Deebo a lot, but he didn't look like a broken man that couldn't have finished the game. Just serving as a decoy could have opened up running and passing lanes for some of our players. Instead he went straight into his scrubs on the sideline
Originally posted by fip24:
His body language on the sideline didn't seem consistent with someone who had a broken clavicle. he ran off and on the field and there was a clip of him bumping into Dre in celebration after the last pick. I'm no doctor, but just not sure someone would be doing that if they had just broken a bone. Hoping it's just a bruise

Maybe one of those stingers that takes a couple days to recover from?

I hope it's minor, I think we need him, he changes the whole team attitude when he's in
I think it was twofold... he got hit in the head and tweaked his shoulder and Kyle just wanted to protect him from himself. Hopefully he'll be ready for the championship game.
Originally posted by DrEll:
What Deebo did today reminded me of Jay Cutler vs the Packers in the NFCC game in 2010. Dude called it quits right before the kickoff and was seen riding a bicycle 🚲 j the side trying to keep warm.

I like Deebo a lot, but he didn't look like a broken man that couldn't have finished the game. Just serving as a decoy could have opened up running and passing lanes for some of our players. Instead he went straight into his scrubs on the sideline

That's a pretty heavy criticism for a player like Deebo he plays all out and is passionate. This dude has been seen crying after a loss in the playoffs. I can't believe he wouldn't have tried to go if he possibly could, Which has me a little worried that the injury is more serious.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

Hopefully he'll be 100% (or close to it) next week. I think Kyle got a bit lucky getting a win today. Some of those Brock throws were nearly intercepted. With Deebo in there, those passes won't be thrown by Brock because of Deebo freeing up the coverage for the other receivers.
Share 49ersWebzone