There are 216 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
HGH?

I guess (Deer Antlers something)?
He was standing on the sideline for the rest of the game in a sweatshirt. If he broke/fractured or strained something or hurt his shoulders structure in anyway he would not have been out there with no brace or sling or anything. Hopefully it's just a pain level thing that improved by Sunday.

also he won't do it but I see no reason why mccaffrey can't play deebos position, and have Mitchell play mccaffreys position, if Deebo cannot play
[ Edited by BobSacamano69 on Jan 21, 2024 at 8:28 AM ]
Originally posted by BobSacamano69:
He was standing on the sideline for the rest of the game in a sweatshirt. If he broke/fractured or strained something or hurt his shoulders structure in anyway he would not have been out there with no brace or sling or anything. Hopefully it's just a pain level thing that improved by Sunday.

also he won't do it but I see no reason why mccaffrey can't play deebos position, and have Mitchell play mccaffreys position, if Deebo cannot play

I like this idea. KS giving Jennings a carry before Mitchell was shameful.
Originally posted by hubbyt:

Sounds like from what Kyle said he forgot to tell Brock to remove the "hesi" from the call which would of been Deebo, being that JJ was playing his position in that certain play call it went to him.
Originally posted by cali2COniner:
Originally posted by hubbyt:

Sounds like from what Kyle said he forgot to tell Brock to remove the "hesi" from the call which would of been Deebo, being that JJ was playing his position in that certain play call it went to him.

yup i was thinking they had some scripted plays to begin each half and Jennings was in the deebo role after the injury
Originally posted by pillageDatazz:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
HGH?

I guess (Deer Antlers something)?

haha what ever became of all of that stuff? From my memory....:

Ravens coach John Harbaugh told reporters Tuesday that he was aware of the SI report but didn't know its specifics. He defended Lewis' drug-testing record. "Ray has passed every substance test in his career," Harbaugh said.

In an interview with ESPN's Sal Paolantonio, Ravens general manager Ozzie Newsome said members of the organization spoke with Lewis about the issue before the Ravens' Media Day availability.

"He hasn't gotten suspended," Newsome said to ESPN. "So, I mean, if you test positive for performance-enhancing drugs, you get suspended right away, and he hasn't been suspended. We know that every player on the Baltimore Ravens, every player in the league, gets tested randomly all the time. Ray has never tested positively."
Updates anyone? We may be able to get through the NFC Champs with Mitchell taking his place on run plays but he's vital if we want to get our 6. It's weird that he didn't grab his shoulder when he went down. He put both hands together above his helmet thinking he was gassed. It didn't look like a shoulder injury.
He needs to play. This is a much better team with him in and the NFC Championship game is not a guarantee without him. 1 game to get to the Super Bowl. Then take care of business. There is not 2 - 3 weeks off. Muscle up and play. He also needs to learn to go down sometimes. Fighting for 1/4 extra yard with 5 - 8 guys hanging on you and pile driving you really isn't the way to go. That miniscule extra ball placement doesn't help if you get knocked out of the game. There are times to be physical and times to go down.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

What was the injury against Cleveland again? Wasn't it a scapula fracture?

I think. Irvin said Deebo told him he could lift his shoulder this time whereas last time he couldn't. So hopefully that's a positive
Originally posted by HONEYBADGER:
Deebo seems to be increasingly fragile....might be time for another team to deal with that.

He is due 29 million next year.

Send his S-O-F-T buns along our late 1st rounder to New England for CB (Gonzales) and their 5th rounder in 2024 draft..

Originally posted by 9moon:
Deebo seems to be increasingly fragile....might be time for another team to deal with that.

Send his S-O-F-T buns along our late 1st rounder to New England for CB (Gonzales) and their 5th rounder in 2024 draft..

He's really good but the problem is he is injured a lot. Deebo's style of play is so rough he injures himself and repeatedly knocks himself out of the games and is out for a while. You can't really help if you can't play and aren't available. In big games you would love to have him. He needs to learn how to sometimes go down. There are times to go down.
You don't send him away.. You simply draft a 2.0 version of him.

IMO, Malachi Corely and Ainias Smith could be targets. Although I wanted Puka last draft for this... Unfortunately our decision makers somehow didn't see it the same.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

He's really good but the problem is he is injured a lot. Deebo's style of play is so rough he injures himself and repeatedly knocks himself out of the games and is out for a while. You can't really help if you can't play and aren't available. In big games you would love to have him. He needs to learn how to sometimes go down. There are times to go down.

it's just wise to trade him while he's still got value.. he's not getting any younger.. the wear and tear may start to show up.. and that 29 million will not be worth it..

Deevah, our late 1st rounder for (CB) Ganzo and their 5th rounder...

We'll miss Deevah's plays for sure, but it's just a matter of time before we all say... GREAT TRADE MOON !! GREAT TRADE !!
it's just wise to trade him while he's still got value.. he's not getting any younger.. the wear and tear may start to show up.. and that 29 million will not be worth it..

We'll miss Deevah's plays for sure, but it's just a matter of time before we all say... GREAT TRADE MOON !! GREAT TRADE !!

im half convinced you are donald trump
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

It's probably risky to have this much salary allocated to a guy who is injured a lot. Not available for a lot of games.
Share 49ersWebzone