There are 222 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ritz126:
Originally posted by 9moon:
it's just wise to trade him while he's still got value.. he's not getting any younger.. the wear and tear may start to show up.. and that 29 million will not be worth it..

Deevah, our late 1st rounder for (CB) Ganzo and their 5th rounder...

We'll miss Deevah's plays for sure, but it's just a matter of time before we all say... GREAT TRADE MOON !! GREAT TRADE !!

im half convinced you are donald trump

KEEP DRIBBLING
He tells people he's ok and it's not as bad as last time, so why so quick to jump into street clothes?
Originally posted by BSofSF:
He tells people he's ok and it's not as bad as last time, so why so quick to jump into street clothes?

likely though shoulder injury was bad enough it would prevent ball security if he were to play

he a DIVA that's why.. .he got his money, so why would he allow the team to over use him?
Originally posted by HONEYBADGER:
Deebo seems to be increasingly fragile....might be time for another team to deal with that.

He is due 29 million next year.

Send his S-O-F-T buns along our late 1st rounder to New England for CB (Gonzales) and their 5th rounder in 2024 draft..

Please shut up with these stupid trade ideas, you realize the offense is better with Deebo, I'm so fed up with this place, we win you guys b***h, we lose you b***h, you want guys fired or traded, I should just mute you now, I'm getting tired of you and your 5yr old brain acting like a kid with these stupid nicknames, and acting like a 5yr old. Go ahead and ban me if you want Mods, I really don't care anymore, I've tried to stay silent, but my HOF status was taken away for some reason, and the Mod who sent me the message in 2019 that I should be grateful to the WZ because they made me, no I made myself thru my hard work.

he a DIVA that's why.. .he got his money, so why would he allow the team to over use him?

If he was "OK" he should have been out there. Definitely needs to be out there for the NFC Championship Game. You just got to play sore or not. 1 game to go to the Super Bowl. Not a guarantee we win. We have a better chance with him in there.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

If he was "OK" he should have been out there. Definitely needs to be out there for the NFC Championship Game. You just got to play sore or not. 1 game to go to the Super Bowl. Not a guarantee we win. We have a better chance with him in there.

The staff likely kept him out to keep him from hurting himself even worse than before.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

The staff likely kept him out to keep him from hurting himself even worse than before.

if he cant secure the ball because of a shoulder injury that would've been the difference for sure
Deebo seems to be increasingly fragile....might be time for another team to deal with that.

Send his S-O-F-T buns along our late 1st rounder to New England for CB (Gonzales) and their 5th rounder in 2024 draft..

Please shut up with these stupid trade ideas, you realize the offense is better with Deebo, I'm so fed up with this place, we win you guys b***h, we lose you b***h, you want guys fired or traded, I should just mute you now, I'm getting tired of you and your 5yr old brain acting like a kid with these stupid nicknames, and acting like a 5yr old. Go ahead and ban me if you want Mods, I really don't care anymore, I've tried to stay silent, but my HOF status was taken away for some reason, and the Mod who sent me the message in 2019 that I should be grateful to the WZ because they made me, no I made myself thru my hard work.

uhmmm... u seem lost AB.. this is a forum.. you are allowed to post up in here.. i've never gone out of my to insult anyone.. ive given credit to when credit is due, and i'll never shy away from what I think will be best for my 49ers.. again.. WHAT I THINK.. so your thoughts about what would be best for the team, I CAN CARELESS ABOUT.. so if you don't like my ideas, ignore it..

who's acting like a 4 year old here? " daddy daddy... 9moon makin fun of our team.. help me daddy.. help me daddy.. " .. man, go to the park !!

Why dont you wait to hear how severe the injury is before calling him soft or saying he should have been our there. People who say he is soft are just stupid. Do you not think the guy wanted to be out there for his teammates? Perhaps he realized that the team was better off with Jennings catching balls than he would be as a decoy.

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Why dont you wait to hear how severe the injury is before calling him soft or saying he should have been our there. People who say he is soft are just stupid. Do you not think the guy wanted to be out there for his teammates? Perhaps he realized that the team was better off with Jennings catching balls than he would be as a decoy.

Deebo is a beast. Absolutely lays his body on the line every time he touches the ball. He's the exact opposite of soft. Injuries are part of the game, and definitely when you play like he does. We're lucky to have him.

uhmmm... u seem lost AB.. this is a forum.. you are allowed to post up in here.. i've never gone out of my to insult anyone.. ive given credit to when credit is due, and i'll never shy away from what I think will be best for my 49ers.. again.. WHAT I THINK.. so your thoughts about what would be best for the team, I CAN CARELESS ABOUT.. so if you don't like my ideas, ignore it..

who's acting like a 4 year old here? " daddy daddy... 9moon makin fun of our team.. help me daddy.. help me daddy.. " .. man, go to the park !!

Right it's a forum, and yet if I say something like what I did, I'll get a warning despite freedom of speech, besides that, your ideas are just dumb, why all the caps, why the trade ideas, why would we trade Deebo + 1st for Gonzalez & a 5th? How is that a good trade for us?

Go ahead, mock me all you want, I don't care, I'm not the one acting like a 5yr old b***hing that Deebo sucks, or is a Deevah as you say when he's played his heart out every game, injuries happen.

And you're right, I'm gonna ignore you from now on.

Right it's a forum, and yet if I say something like what I did, I'll get a warning despite freedom of speech, besides that, your ideas are just dumb, why all the caps, why the trade ideas, why would we trade Deebo + 1st for Gonzalez & a 5th? How is that a good trade for us?

Go ahead, mock me all you want, I don't care, I'm not the one acting like a 5yr old b***hing that Deebo sucks, or is a Deevah as you say when he's played his heart out every game, injuries happen.

says he never insults anyone.. but finishes his post with an insult

It's a GREAT idea because our Corners sucks... if you haven't seen that ... and 5th rounders have been GREAT for this team so I added that in there..

19 about to hit the 29 million, if he's OFTEN hurt, will he be worth it?? isn't this the same cry about Grappy and how he's a good QB when playing but the problem is that he's often hurt ??

again, Deebo (if you prefer me to call him this way) will be missed a year or 2, but after that, he's talent can be found.. heck, Warner is wayyy better than BOWMAN ever was... and we found him in the 4th round..
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

says he never insults anyone.. but finishes his post with an insult

SEE... alltime here is pretty smart.. he must have been on top of his class..
Share 49ersWebzone