There are 216 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
hope he's ready to go next week
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by BSofSF:
He tells people he's ok and it's not as bad as last time, so why so quick to jump into street clothes?

he a DIVA that's why.. .he got his money, so why would he allow the team to over use him?

If he was "OK" he should have been out there. Definitely needs to be out there for the NFC Championship Game. You just got to play sore or not. 1 game to go to the Super Bowl. Not a guarantee we win. We have a better chance with him in there.

If he can raise his hands do catch he needs to play. Even if there a crack in the shoulder protect it and Shanny needs to let the RBs run the ball. More Mitchell and Mason if they need go give CMC breaks. And no Jujuan runs.
He tells people he's ok and it's not as bad as last time, so why so quick to jump into street clothes?

he a DIVA that's why.. .he got his money, so why would he allow the team to over use him?

That's a complete crap take. Deebo is one of those players that gives it his all. Question his durability or route running, whatever, but his heart is all in.

[ Edited by bmvanthiel on Jan 21, 2024 at 12:56 PM ]
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Right it's a forum, and yet if I say something like what I did, I'll get a warning despite freedom of speech, besides that, your ideas are just dumb, why all the caps, why the trade ideas, why would we trade Deebo + 1st for Gonzalez & a 5th? How is that a good trade for us?

Go ahead, mock me all you want, I don't care, I'm not the one acting like a 5yr old b***hing that Deebo sucks, or is a Deevah as you say when he's played his heart out every game, injuries happen.

And you're right, I'm gonna ignore you from now on.

I don't think the first amendment protects you from incremental warning level increases on a sports message board but I'm also not a lawyer so take that with a grain of salt.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Right it's a forum, and yet if I say something like what I did, I'll get a warning despite freedom of speech, besides that, your ideas are just dumb, why all the caps, why the trade ideas, why would we trade Deebo + 1st for Gonzalez & a 5th? How is that a good trade for us?

Go ahead, mock me all you want, I don't care, I'm not the one acting like a 5yr old b***hing that Deebo sucks, or is a Deevah as you say when he's played his heart out every game, injuries happen.

I don't think the first amendment protects you from incremental warning level increases on a sports message board but I'm also not a lawyer so take that with a grain of salt.

Why do people keep saying "freedom of speech"?

All that means is you can't get arrested. It doesn't mean people have to listen to you. Or that others can't take action to silence you. It just means the cops ain't coming for you.
Friends who were at the game saw him get out of his Lambo this AM with no hampering, sling, brace...nothing. Hoping that's a good sign.
Originally posted by HONEYBADGER:
Deebo seems to be increasingly fragile....might be time for another team to deal with that.

He is due 29 million next year.

Send his S-O-F-T buns along our late 1st rounder to New England for CB (Gonzales) and their 5th rounder in 2024 draft..

Please shut up with these stupid trade ideas, you realize the offense is better with Deebo, I'm so fed up with this place, we win you guys b***h, we lose you b***h, you want guys fired or traded, I should just mute you now, I'm getting tired of you and your 5yr old brain acting like a kid with these stupid nicknames, and acting like a 5yr old. Go ahead and ban me if you want Mods, I really don't care anymore, I've tried to stay silent, but my HOF status was taken away for some reason, and the Mod who sent me the message in 2019 that I should be grateful to the WZ because they made me, no I made myself thru my hard work.

uhmmm... u seem lost AB.. this is a forum.. you are allowed to post up in here.. i've never gone out of my to insult anyone.. ive given credit to when credit is due, and i'll never shy away from what I think will be best for my 49ers.. again.. WHAT I THINK.. so your thoughts about what would be best for the team, I CAN CARELESS ABOUT.. so if you don't like my ideas, ignore it..

who's acting like a 4 year old here? " daddy daddy... 9moon makin fun of our team.. help me daddy.. help me daddy.. " .. man, go to the park !!

... u ain't the only who got treated that way.. I used to get TO whenever I thought certain players was not as good as others see him..
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

If he was "OK" he should have been out there. Definitely needs to be out there for the NFC Championship Game. You just got to play sore or not. 1 game to go to the Super Bowl. Not a guarantee we win. We have a better chance with him in there.

If he can raise his hands do catch he needs to play. Even if there a crack in the shoulder protect it and Shanny needs to let the RBs run the ball. More Mitchell and Mason if they need go give CMC breaks. And no Jujuan runs.

24 and 25 should be getting more carries especially if we are going to play those Knee Biting Lions... we need to keep their offense off the field as much as possible..
Be nice to 9moon, he's acoustic
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:

Lmfao

Originally posted by bmvanthiel:

That's a complete crap take. Deebo is one of those players that gives it his all. Question his durability or route running, whatever, but his heart is all in.

Totally a clown take by anyone questioning his heart. Dude would have been out there if he could have.

I have a feeling he will be good by next Sunday and not only play, but make a huge impact.
Originally posted by Zachary:
Be nice to 9moon, he's acoustic

Stop being sardines
If he isn't 100%, should we hold him out until a possible SB berth?

I believe we can beat Detroit without Deebo. Not so sure we could beat Baltimore without him. Would need all hands on deck for that one.
Playing basketball on his instagram, smdh
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Playing basketball on his instagram, smdh

So he's good to go for Sunday, great!
Share 49ersWebzone