Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Playing basketball on his instagram, smdh

Got a link?
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by HONEYBADGER:
Deebo seems to be increasingly fragile....might be time for another team to deal with that.

He is due 29 million next year.

Send his S-O-F-T buns along our late 1st rounder to New England for CB (Gonzales) and their 5th rounder in 2024 draft..

He's really good but the problem is he is injured a lot. Deebo's style of play is so rough he injures himself and repeatedly knocks himself out of the games and is out for a while. You can't really help if you can't play and aren't available. In big games you would love to have him. He needs to learn how to sometimes go down. There are times to go down.

I think his trash talking can get him into more hard hit situations. That *might* increase his injury levels. i.e. the opposing teams will give him a little extra love and care because of his outspokenness. Not that he did any trash talking in the Green Bay game, but I think in the Browns game he did some and got injured in the shoulder (hairline break in the bone). Apparently that old injury was (possibly) re-injured a bit in the GB game, with that double team tackle on Deebo.

Again, as far as I know from very unreliable social media sources, he's ok. The important thing is there's no contradictory evidence on social media saying otherwise that I've seen also.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Alfienator:

Got a link?

I follow him on Insta and there is nothing posted of him playing basketball.
Originally posted by Crown:

Got a link?

It was a live stream he posted on IG….more his buddies shooting hoops and him posting a selfie vid of himself watching them lol

Got a link?

It was a live stream he posted on IG….more his buddies shooting hoops and him posting a selfie vid of himself watching them lol
saw one of the guys betting another on making 3s
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Got a link?

saw one of the guys betting another on making 3s

People getting my hopes up lol
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame

Got a link?

I see

ty
Oh man the Irony if he doesn't play against the Lions with his comments he made on that cj whatever guy.
  • Cosmo
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Oh man the Irony if he doesn't play against the Lions with his comments he made on that cj whatever guy.

Irony? If he reinjured a cracked shoulder and requires time to heal, then backing up any talk should be his lowest priority.
Originally posted by Cosmo:

Irony? If he reinjured a cracked shoulder and requires time to heal, then backing up any talk should be his lowest priority.

The Irony is because Deebo made a comment about how the CJ guy is always injured and never on the field and when the biggest game this year comes up Deebo has a chance to miss it while CJ will be playing. Has nothing to do with backing up his trash talk.

Send his S-O-F-T buns along our late 1st rounder to New England for CB (Gonzales) and their 5th rounder in 2024 draft..

Shanny (YOUR DADDY) didn't want to tell you that Deebo didn't really hurt his shoulder, but instead got concussed. They pretended that it was a shoulder because Deebo doesn't want to go through the protocols, just incase he isn't cleared for next week's match up with Lions He really wants to teach his son (Gardner) a lesson

He will play
Originally posted by Cosmo:

Its the NFC title game. Unless you physically cant catch the ball you find a way to go.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

I'm all puckered up. Please be ok to go. Deebo could easily be the difference in winning a SB
Originally posted by pillageDatazz:

Shanny (YOUR DADDY) didn't want to tell you that Deebo didn't really hurt his shoulder, but instead got concussed. They pretended that it was a shoulder because Deebo doesn't want to go through the protocols, just incase he isn't cleared for next week's match up with Lions He really wants to teach his son (Gardner) a lesson

He will play

An interesting theory, but I doubt it.
Share 49ersWebzone