There are 235 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

I'm all puckered up. Please be ok to go. Deebo could easily be the difference in winning a SB

The reason why I think Deebo may miss the NFC champ game is because even this game we just played it wasn't a for sure Victory... and Deebo didn't try to play it out... so him having a miracle recovery to sudden make the NFC game is kind of odd to me when we really could've used him last game.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Originally posted by elguapo:

I'm all puckered up. Please be ok to go. Deebo could easily be the difference in winning a SB

The reason why I think Deebo may miss the NFC champ game is because even this game we just played it wasn't a for sure Victory... and Deebo didn't try to play it out... so him having a miracle recovery to sudden make the NFC game is kind of odd to me when we really could've used him last game.

Could easily be something that was just too painful in the moment, but with 7 days off could heal. Could be just pain tolerance. Not sure though

Don't like that
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
He's 100% going to play.

They're just f**king with the lions.
Do we even know what the injury is yet? (sprain, deep bruise, crack?)

I see X-rays are negative so that means no break. I'm assuming that means no hairline crack too like last time?
Originally posted by bmvanthiel:
Do we even know what the injury is yet? (sprain, deep bruise, crack?)

I see X-rays are negative so that means no break. I'm assuming that means no hairline crack too like last time?

It's odd they didn't talk about MRI (how hairline fractures are detected). Maybe X-ray was done Sunday and MRI today.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Oh man the Irony if he doesn't play against the Lions with his comments he made on that cj whatever guy.

That's childish talk. No one cares about that.

Don't like that

He playin
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Don't like that

He playin

Unless he has a setback, I doubt he sits this game out.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Don't like that

He playin

I'm guessing he will be tested by Shanny before the game and make sure he can hold on to the ball securely. I'd think that's the only way he misses this game is if he can't firmly grip the ball.

Originally posted by okdkid:
He's 100% going to play.

This
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:

Yep. If they can get through he gets an extra week. They need Deebo imo
He's 100% going to play.

the only way he doesnt play is it his shoulder really prevents ball security it his ability to raise his hands(to catch the ball)
He's 100% going to play.

Agreed, if they say it's 50 50 he for sure gonna play
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
He's 100% going to play.

Agreed, if they say it's 50 50 he for sure gonna play

tbf though i still think its a bit early to say he is 50-50 so soon after the injury. The extra rest day will help a lot
Share 49ersWebzone