Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Originally posted by ritz126:
If he had a multitude of tests, and everything is negative, then what the hell is wrong? Is it a sprain? Is it a pain tolerance thing? Why wouldn't he play?

Because the shoulder is an important part of the arm you cant lift your arm if your shoulder is hurt how are you going to catch the ball

Then shoot it up and get him in there. If it's not broken he needs to play. Ronnie Lott amputated a finger ffs

You want someone to have a numb arm from pain killers to carry the ball…. Fitting it's you who'd post a take like that

He has another arm. Look at mahommes last year with his sprained ankle. He needs to gut it out if nothing is broken. Cmc does everything in his power to get on the field.

I thought you said you were done with this team until Jed sold the team. Please be a man of your word.

We should be exempt from emotional statements during s**tty game play and s**tty coaching.
We should be exempt from emotional statements during s**tty game play and s**tty coaching.

no we shouldnt its clear this is how you thinksaying Deebo should take a shot to numb his shoulder then go out and play WR

its 48 hours after the game and you still are saying dumb things this just may be who you are
[ Edited by ritz126 on Jan 22, 2024 at 6:57 AM ]
If he had a multitude of tests, and everything is negative, then what the hell is wrong? Is it a sprain? Is it a pain tolerance thing? Why wouldn't he play?

Because the shoulder is an important part of the arm you cant lift your arm if your shoulder is hurt how are you going to catch the ball

Then shoot it up and get him in there. If it's not broken he needs to play. Ronnie Lott amputated a finger ffs

You want someone to have a numb arm from pain killers to carry the ball…. Fitting it's you who'd post a take like that

He has another arm. Look at mahommes last year with his sprained ankle. He needs to gut it out if nothing is broken. Cmc does everything in his power to get on the field.

I thought you said you were done with this team until Jed sold the team. Please be a man of your word.

I mean you were in the game day thread calling everyone a moron the entire game so I guess you're exempt from that. If you don't like getting called out for your stupid takes then maybe think before posting.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Don't like that

In this photo, he's walking and swinging his arms normally. If your shoulder is really painful, you automatically hold your arm still at your side or even hold it still across your abdomen...simplistic, I'll admit, but it's what I was thinking when watching him on the sideline.
OMG, my last post was #1023....23....it's a sign.... McCaffery is going off!
Originally posted by Murphys1:
OMG, my last post was #1023....23....it's a sign.... McCaffery is going off!

And Ronnie Bell?

I mean you were in the game day thread calling everyone a moron the entire game so I guess you're exempt from that. If you don't like getting called out for your stupid takes then maybe think before posting.

It wasn't a stupid take. Everyone here is happy and content with 3rd place. When jed says to hold him accountable for not winning superbowls, I will. When he tells me we don't raise nfc championship banners, I will hold him to that. Shanahan has had 8 years and I'm still waiting. this is the definition of insanity.
Here's a thought. The guy has a physical style of play and has injured his shoulder twice this season. How about ditching the almost non-existent QB shoulder pads he uses. If you look at pictures of him he's barely wearing any protection at all. A lot of receivers like the better range of motion that affords, but once Deebo has the ball he plays like a RB, not a finesse WR.

It wasn't a stupid take. Everyone here is happy and content with 3rd place. When jed says to hold him accountable for not winning superbowls, I will. When he tells me we don't raise nfc championship banners, I will hold him to that. Shanahan has had 8 years and I'm still waiting. this is the definition of insanity.

Kyle has gotten us to 4 NFCCG. To want him fired is some extra 21st chromosome thinking.

Kyle has gotten us to 4 NFCCG. To want him fired is some extra 21st chromosome thinking.

Ignore him he's just a troll. If kyle were fired he'd have almost every team salivating to hire him.

They might've been ultra cautious with Deebo holding him out of the last game knowing it's the same shoulder he had injured several weeks ago, but without imaging available at the time to know for sure to make a decision. By the latest report, Deebo seems ok for NFCCG.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Jan 22, 2024 at 7:28 AM ]

It is a stupid take because it's how children react. It's like you've never watched a football game and can't handle a little adversity. You've already made up your mind with Kyle and are so overwhelmingly biased that you're wanting the team to fail just to spite him and start screaming the moment things get tough. Try harder not being so emotionally small and petty, and maybe just enjoy the ride. I can't imagine what it's like to be an adult that loses his mind in a game we're leading at halftime. If you weren't so awful I'd be embarrassed for you.

it would only be insanity if we were one and donee every year. Ks is the only coach in NFL history to win multiple playoff games every playoff appearance.

BB took 7 years to win his first SB Andy reid took over a decade

you are overly emotional and refuse to think things even semicritically and also don't have an understanding of football history
[ Edited by ritz126 on Jan 22, 2024 at 7:35 AM ]
He's going to play, possibly limited, but he's going to play.
Seemed like he was able to lift his arms after the game, so I don't see how a week later he wouldn't be able to.
Share 49ersWebzone