There are 230 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Shanny is really going to have protect Deebo if he does play because you already know CGJ annd Kerby Joseph are going to be aiming for that injured shoulder.
[ Edited by Heroism on Jan 22, 2024 at 11:04 AM ]
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
If Deebo is 50/50 at this point it might be a good idea to proceed as though he isn't going to be a big part of the game plan. If he does play then maybe give him a play or two to keep the defense honest, but otherwise use him as a decoy to manipulate coverage.

https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/177218-report-samuels-negative-availability-remains/

No way Deebo is sitting out this game. Negative report? I expect him to play. At this point in the season nobody is truly "healthy". Everyone is playing hurt. We need him for 2 games - just TWO games! With a negative report there's no way Deebo is letting them sit him. If this is mid-season he sits. But with just 2 games left he's gonna play.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Heroism:
Shanny is really going to have protect Deebo if he does play because you already know CGJ and other DB whose name escapes my mind(former ATL—dude is a hammer) are going to be aiming for that injured shoulder.

I don't know how you do that. His whole game is physicality and speed around the edge. Not sure how you avoid shoulder shots and still be a threat.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by okdkid:
Shanny is really going to have protect Deebo if he does play because you already know CGJ and other DB whose name escapes my mind(former ATL—dude is a hammer) are going to be aiming for that injured shoulder.

I don't know how you do that. His whole game is physicality and speed around the edge. Not sure how you avoid shoulder shots and still be a threat.

More passes less runs?
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
If Deebo is 50/50 at this point it might be a good idea to proceed as though he isn't going to be a big part of the game plan. If he does play then maybe give him a play or two to keep the defense honest, but otherwise use him as a decoy to manipulate coverage.

https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/177218-report-samuels-negative-availability-remains/

No way Deebo is sitting out this game. Negative report? I expect him to play. At this point in the season nobody is truly "healthy". Everyone is playing hurt. We need him for 2 games - just TWO games! With a negative report there's no way Deebo is letting them sit him. If this is mid-season he sits. But with just 2 games left he's gonna play.

CJGJ game
Deebo needs to play. It's not a guarantee to get past Detroit without him. I like our chances much better with him. You just got to have a sore shoulder and play. 2 games left in the season. But we have to win one to get to the ultimate one. Are you scared of Gardner Johnson? Play and back up the trash talk.
Shanny is really going to have protect Deebo if he does play because you already know CGJ annd Kerby Joseph are going to be aiming for that injured shoulder.

Kerley Joseph is a dishonest gamer that desires to cause harm to other players ! Kerley Joseph ought to be sent out with a suspension. Kyle needs to report it to the referees!

[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Jan 22, 2024 at 11:38 AM ]
They gonna say he hurt all week to keep the lions guessing, but I'm betting he playing
  • titan
  • Veteran
Having DEEBO on the field will create distractions for opposing defense and open up match ups.
Even if Kerley Joseph^^

Originally posted by Waterbear:
Even if Kerley Joseph^^

reminds me of ol Jeremy Kerley
I'm most certain he'll play this weekend.

I reckon the doctor held him out as a precautionary measure, given it was the same shoulder he had the fracture in. Likely didn't want to risk a potentially more severe injury if he'd refractured it.
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
Kerley Joseph is a dishonest gamer that desires to cause harm to other players ! Kerley Joseph ought to be sent out with a suspension. Kyle needs to report it to the referees!
What a transformation in diction...
Originally posted by Buchy:

I reckon the doctor held him out as a precautionary measure, given it was the same shoulder he had the fracture in. Likely didn't want to risk a potentially more severe injury if he'd refractured it.

Yeah were probably worried he fractured it again and he could make it worse by playing.
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Buchy:

Hopefully the case and actually would make sense since it was his same shoulder that was previously injured.
Share 49ersWebzone