There are 238 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
Kerley Joseph is a dishonest gamer that desires to cause harm to other players ! Kerley Joseph ought to be sent out with a suspension. Kyle needs to report it to the referees!
What a transformation in diction...

He's got that new S24 with AI chat
[ Edited by ninersrule4 on Jan 22, 2024 at 12:49 PM ]
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
They gonna say he hurt all week to keep the lions guessing, but I'm betting he playing

The trick will be the level of pain tolerance and if he can't make it any worse. If that's all in his favor then most likely plays.
It's only Monday and the Superbowl berth is on the line. I bet He will play. Doc will probably just slap a couple of salompas or apply the special creme and announce he's good to go.
  • titan
  • Veteran
If DEEBO catches or runs it in the end zone…No need to be tackled!
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Even if Kerley Joseph^^

reminds me of ol Jeremy Kerley

Kerley and Sherfield. Two players we should have retained lol
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Disp:
Originally posted by Buchy:
I'm most certain he'll play this weekend.

I reckon the doctor held him out as a precautionary measure, given it was the same shoulder he had the fracture in. Likely didn't want to risk a potentially more severe injury if he'd refractured it.

Hopefully the case and actually would make sense since it was his same shoulder that was previously injured.

Agree with both. Hope the doctor tells him to take some extra calcium vitamins pills.
If he's not 100% keep him out. He will cough the ball up just like CMC did and blow the start of the game the same way trying to gut it out.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
They gonna say he hurt all week to keep the lions guessing, but I'm betting he playing

The trick will be the level of pain tolerance and if he can't make it any worse. If that's all in his favor then most likely plays.

He said he could lift his arm and such. So I'd expect the pain to be way reduced by Sunday. Hope hope.🙏🙏🙏
  • thl408
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:
If he's not 100% keep him out. He will cough the ball up just like CMC did and blow the start of the game the same way trying to gut it out.

Hold the ball in the other hand. Problem solved. This is easy.
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:

Hold the ball in the other hand. Problem solved. This is easy.

He will still adjust his body to try to avoid contact on that side... Not worth it imo. There going to target him and stand him up just like last game.

At least use him as a decoy until we start rolling. Do not let him touch the ball for a few series at least... Too much bad can happen as we saw with cmc

He just needs to go down like Lockett does or go out of bounds, no reason to risk being taken out the game due to injury and the SB in 2 weeks.
Technically speaking, what is his injury if he didn't break anything? (Excruciatingly painful) Bruised Shoulder?
Originally posted by ady2glude707:
He just needs to go down like Lockett does or go out of bounds, no reason to risk being taken out the game due to injury and the SB in 2 weeks.

It's tough to gauge. Lions are a worthy opponent, and Deebo is one of our two catalysts on offense (CMC being the other).
As much as we'd like to rest him, I'm not sure if we can beat the Lions without him.
Originally posted by Wubbie:
Technically speaking, what is his injury if he didn't break anything? (Excruciatingly painful) Bruised Shoulder?
facing johnson
I don't think we need Deebo to win this game. The Packers were the tougher opponent.
Share 49ersWebzone