There are 232 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by random49er:
Good stuff. Thanks.

Forgot most important point. Clearly the schemes fault
Originally posted by ScoutingBall:
This DOG aint missing the NFCCG. He will play and he will play well.
Feel the same way. He will have 2 wks before the SB to heal up. I don't think they will keep him off the field unless they locked up his stuff !!!! Deebo will play.
Originally posted by cali2COniner:
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:
If he's not 100% keep him out. He will cough the ball up just like CMC did and blow the start of the game the same way trying to gut it out.

Hold the ball in the other hand. Problem solved. This is easy.

It's his left shoulder. Keep the ball on his right dominant side. And Kyle needs to limit his pounding and not use him as a RB. Bring in Mitchell and Mason for that.

I believe he's left hand

IMO he'd be better utilized and can contribute better AS a runner out of the backfield/on sweeps...it'd be more secure that Brock's handing off the ball to him and letting him use his legs (last I checked, he's not injured there) and his speed/elusiveness/difficulty to tackle to the max.

His use as a receiver I feel will be severely limited if lifting his injured arm is too difficult to look the ball into his hands, therefore I don't foresee Deebo going off if at all as a receiver this Sunday...hope I'm wrong though.
We are gonna win with or without Deebo, facts 💯
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
If he's not 100% keep him out. He will cough the ball up just like CMC did and blow the start of the game the same way trying to gut it out.

It's his left shoulder. Keep the ball on his right dominant side. And Kyle needs to limit his pounding and not use him as a RB. Bring in Mitchell and Mason for that.

I believe he's left hand

IMO he'd be better utilized and can contribute better AS a runner out of the backfield/on sweeps...it'd be more secure that Brock's handing off the ball to him and letting him use his legs (last I checked, he's not injured there) and his speed/elusiveness/difficulty to tackle to the max.

His use as a receiver I feel will be severely limited if lifting his injured arm is too difficult to look the ball into his hands, therefore I don't foresee Deebo going off if at all as a receiver this Sunday...hope I'm wrong though.

He is a physical runner of the football. His arms and hands are a big part of why it is hard to bring him down. He can't be very effective if he cannot use his arms and hands
Originally posted by libertyforever:

I believe he's left hand

He is a physical runner of the football. His arms and hands are a big part of why it is hard to bring him down. He can't be very effective if he cannot use his arms and hands

Just an arm. Not arms and hands. It's the NFCCG. Lots of messages and whatever he can do to improve mobility He needs to play !

I believe he's left hand

Just an arm. Not arms and hands. It's the NFCCG. Lots of messages and whatever he can do to improve mobility He needs to play !

Decoy then, we don't need any fumbles due to his injury.
Negative xray, needle up and help get this chip
I'll light the Jesus candle i got at the gas station in hopes that he'll play, if he doesn't, I'd like to think that Aiyuk/Kittle/CMC is enough talent for most teams to have success against a defense like DET. CMC alone can take over a game if used correctly on the ground and in the air.
Originally posted by Patton:

This... They will target him and stand him up and try to cause fumbles. He likes to fight for yards too.

He could easily fumble it

• q0c0p
  • Veteran
Gonna be a hard game without deebo 😭. Hes probably gonna be a decoy. Winnable but now much harder

I believe he's left hand

Never understand the "decoy" narrative with an injured player. If the other team knows they're not healthy and are in there as a decoy...aren't they....not a decoy?
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
He's playing. Don't stress about this.

Niners would never leak he's 50/50 and then hang him out to dry for the public to evicerate him in the biggest game of the year.

Niners fans would never forgive him for sitting out if they lost.
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:

I believe he's left hand

Never understand the "decoy" narrative with an injured player. If the other team knows they're not healthy and are in there as a decoy...aren't they....not a decoy?

If the report is there's no structural damage then teams will assume he's healthy rather than assume he's not. They can't not cover him on the field and it will take them at least until halftime even if he never even gets the ball to figure out he's a decoy.

You would think teams would be smarter but they just aren't.
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:

I believe he's left hand

If the report is there's no structural damage then teams will assume he's healthy rather than assume he's not. They can't not cover him on the field and it will take them at least until halftime even if he never even gets the ball to figure out he's a decoy.

You would think teams would be smarter but they just aren't.

JUST allow him to be a WR against the Lions... if Shanny smart, he'll use Jordan as the punishing runner that Deevah has been..
Share 49ersWebzone