There are 240 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Live shot of Deebo this morning

Originally posted by Patton:

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
The niners lost three games in a row without deebo, two with Kyle gameplanning without him. Now they are in the nfc championship amd you think this team can beat the lions without him? The overconfidence of our fans is hilarious.

The intense desire for us to lose from certain "fans" is pathetic
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
The 49er offense is what it is because Kyle has so many weapons. Look how much it improved when CMC came here. Take away CMC, Deebo, Kittle or Aiyuk and it's not as good. Take away Trent Williams and it's not as good. Kyle is a good play caller but it's because he knows how to use his chess pieces. Take away a key piece and it's a different game.

He needs to be more flexible. Everyone needs playmakers but even without Deebo, this is an ALL STAR OFFENSE. How much genius does it take when you have Pro Bowl talent everywhere you look? Genius is doing it without that talent. This is just using his resources, and there are plenty beyond Samuel.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
The niners lost three games in a row without deebo, two with Kyle gameplanning without him. Now they are in the nfc championship amd you think this team can beat the lions without him? The overconfidence of our fans is hilarious.

hes the one saying KS should be fired and he also said he would stop posting till Jed fired him this was last week

he is an attention craver
I'm sure Deebo is dying to be out there on Sunday with his brothers, I'm not going to question the toughness of one of the most physical players in the league.
Originally posted by BP13:
I'm sure Deebo is dying to be out there on Sunday with his brothers, I'm not going to question the toughness of one of the most physical players in the league.

Yeah, it's hard to know exactly what the description of the pain/issue is, but it has to be something preventing him from being functional if he wasn't able to play with it.
Deebo will be out there Sunday. No doubt in my mind
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

IF he believes that the team needs him because SB on the line, then he needs to be that Deevah that he is and just PLAY !!

WOOOOOOO !!! GO NINERSSSS !!!
  • titan
  • Veteran
Give a couple of those swing pass to Juice and some to JJ.

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

But will he be on the field playing?
Originally posted by Patton:

Internet neckbeards calling deebo a p***y if he doesn't play
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Internet neckbeards calling deebo a p***y if he doesn't play

What's a neckbeard?
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

Share 49ersWebzone