Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Originally posted by ritz126:
If he had a multitude of tests, and everything is negative, then what the hell is wrong? Is it a sprain? Is it a pain tolerance thing? Why wouldn't he play?

Because the shoulder is an important part of the arm you cant lift your arm if your shoulder is hurt how are you going to catch the ball

Then shoot it up and get him in there. If it's not broken he needs to play. Ronnie Lott amputated a finger ffs

You want someone to have a numb arm from pain killers to carry the ball…. Fitting it's you who'd post a take like that

He has another arm. Look at mahommes last year with his sprained ankle. He needs to gut it out if nothing is broken. Cmc does everything in his power to get on the field.

I thought you said you were done with this team until Jed sold the team. Please be a man of your word.

We should be exempt from emotional statements during s**tty game play and s**tty coaching.

I mean you were in the game day thread calling everyone a moron the entire game so I guess you're exempt from that. If you don't like getting called out for your stupid takes then maybe think before posting.

It wasn't a stupid take. Everyone here is happy and content with 3rd place. When jed says to hold him accountable for not winning superbowls, I will. When he tells me we don't raise nfc championship banners, I will hold him to that. Shanahan has had 8 years and I'm still waiting. this is the definition of insanity.
If this team makes you so miserable take the exit.
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
The niners lost three games in a row without deebo, two with Kyle gameplanning without him. Now they are in the nfc championship amd you think this team can beat the lions without him? The overconfidence of our fans is hilarious.

The intense desire for us to lose from certain "fans" is pathetic

exactly how i pictured him lol
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by okdkid:
The whole point of having Deebo on the field is that you don't know what the hell he is going to do. Using him as a WR only makes no sense.

If Deebo plays you have to play him like Deebo. And you're not going to "decoy" him and basically take a playmaker off the list of options.

If he plays, he plays.

"if he dies, he dies" (Ivan Drago) Rocky 4

"He's like a piece of iron"
If Deebo doesn't play it will certainly slow the offense. We've all heard the stats about the Niners record with and without Deebo. I must point out that most of thise losses without him were before they had CMC. I'm more concerned about the Niners defense being able to slow the runs and get pressure on Goff.
We are 4-3 under Brock when Deebo either leaves the game early or doesn't play at all.
I doubt he practices all week but I'm positive he'll play Sunday
If we can't beat the Lions without Deebo, then I guess Deebo Is the true MVP.

Either way, I'm predicting we win, with or without Deebo.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Deebo is only the X factor because Kyle game plans around him as the X factor. Maybe Kyle needs to come up with a scheme that doesn't put so much emphasis on Deebo. I get the importance of having him play but we do have Kittle Aiyuk CMC and to a lesser extent Jennings as alternatives.

And if you really want a "Deebo" in your lineup, then put CMC in the slot and use Mitchell as your RB.

There are so many options available I just don't get why Kyle gets the "deer in headlights" look when Deebo goes down
Originally posted by DrEll:
Deebo is only the X factor because Kyle game plans around him as the X factor. Maybe Kyle needs to come up with a scheme that doesn't put so much emphasis on Deebo. I get the importance of having him play but we do have Kittle Aiyuk CMC and to a lesser extent Jennings as alternatives.

And if you really want a "Deebo" in your lineup, then put CMC in the slot and use Mitchell as your RB.

There are so many options available I just don't get why Kyle gets the "deer in headlights" look when Deebo goes down

The whole team shouldn't rely on him that much. He's always injured. A wonderful player when healthy. His style of play is too physical sometimes.
I'm hoping Kyle puts two gameplans together.

One w/ Deebo and one w/out Deebo. Last week everything got messed up cause Deebo went out there was no plan B it seemed. Hopefully this week Kyle has his optioins ready to go w/ or w/out Deebo.

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I doubt he practices all week but I'm positive he'll play Sunday

He needs to play period.
Originally posted by Skullman80:
I'm hoping Kyle puts two gameplans together.

One w/ Deebo and one w/out Deebo. Last week everything got messed up cause Deebo went out there was no plan B it seemed. Hopefully this week Kyle has his optioins ready to go w/ or w/out Deebo.

No doubt losing Deebo last week was a shock to the system and they didn't recover until late in the game. This week they will be better prepared.
I am betting on Deebo to play
I'm sure Kyle is going to have 2 game plans in case Deebo starts and gets hurt again.
Originally posted by Montana:
I am betting on Deebo to play

For sure. I just cannot see him missing this game. Especially if its just a pain tolerance thing.
Share 49ersWebzone