There are 247 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Brock won 3 games last year without Deebo. Team averaged 31 points.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Is it 100% confirmed just a pain tolerance thing?

The Lions Center plays with like 8 injuries and doesn't miss playoff games. So we will see how much Deebo wants to play.

Yeah if Deebo can't play with a sore shoulder, then that would be majorly disappointing. Especially with Lions players with more injuries out there playing.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:

The Lions Center plays with like 8 injuries and doesn't miss playoff games. So we will see how much Deebo wants to play.

Yeah if Deebo can't play with a sore shoulder, then that would be majorly disappointing. Especially with Lions players with more injuries out there playing.

Yeah he should play. It's the NFC Championship Game. This and the next one you just have to play. Sore shoulder is not an excuse this deep in the playoffs.
Colin blowhard. Yeah, a quarterback you don't trust. Dude is such a freakin hack
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Since07:
Originally posted by Alfienator:
Sad how the Niners are viewed that they can't win without a certain player that is not a QB.

The whole narrative of us not being able to win without Deebo is whack, we were missing one of the greatest left tackles ever during that 3 game losing streak.

The we "squeezed" out a win against the Packers is also overblown, we didn't have a crazy lucky play to win the game. We methodically drove down the field eating up the clock and sealed the game in the clutch

I also don't understand why people are looking at the close win as somehow a bad look for us.

It's the Divisional Round of the playoffs, for goodness' sake. You throw everything out the window and get the W, whether it's by 1 or 50. I can name plenty of Super Bowl champions in recent memory who had to win a nail-biter in the Divisional round. Patriots had to do it for half of their rings.

The Madden/Sportscenter highlights generation is so out of touch with reality.
I need me some deebo updates!
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Colin blowhard. Yeah, a quarterback you don't trust. Dude is such a freakin hack

He's not quite at the Nick WRONG level. But he's a little bit in that direction. He has some terrible Hot Takes.

I would imagine it's a matter of function and movement.
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:

Get down, run jet sweeps, use your voice and "heart of the team" stuff. He's a good player l, especially for this offense under Kyle but way to Brittle, he's always nicked.
Originally posted by Stevec9932:
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:

Get down, run jet sweeps, use your voice and "heart of the team" stuff. He's a good player l, especially for this offense under Kyle but way to Brittle, he's always nicked.

Deebo really needs to learn to go down sometimes. If you are in the secondary running over 1 or 2 DB's makes sense for the extra yardage. If you have 5 big front 7 guys stacking you up it's time to go down. Fighting for 1/8 extra yard to get pile driven into the ground by thousands of pounds of guys is not a survive the season strategy. There are times to use that and times to not. I wish he would learn that.

Originally posted by Since07:
Originally posted by Alfienator:
Sad how the Niners are viewed that they can't win without a certain player that is not a QB.

The whole narrative of us not being able to win without Deebo is whack, we were missing one of the greatest left tackles ever during that 3 game losing streak.

The we "squeezed" out a win against the Packers is also overblown, we didn't have a crazy lucky play to win the game. We methodically drove down the field eating up the clock and sealed the game in the clutch

We just won without him.

Exactly, he left mid 1st quarter. This was an even bigger issue with packers because he was part of gameplan and left. In this case Kyle can plan for him to be out and everything will be ok. I also have faith in Jennings to step up!
Originally posted by ninerjok:

Big time hack, a cowboys fan so not shocked by his words.
there's enough time to amputate and upgrade

I'd be shocked if he's not on the field, its more of a question if he will be limited/decoy or will actually be part of the game plan
Share 49ersWebzone