There are 235 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Let the freak out begin lol
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

I for one didn't think he'd practice today. Not freaked out at all.
Originally posted by YACBros85:
I for one didn't think he'd practice today. Not freaked out at all.

No reason for him to practice at all until Friday.
I don't care of he doesn't practice all week. Just play in the game.
If Rapoport information is accurate Deebo is still dealing with pain, and trying to get full range of motion back in his shoulder. I think as long as the range of motion issue resolves itself he will play. I hope they are at least able to use him some as a decoy to dictate coverage, even if he is limited.

https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/177318-rapoport-49ers-samuel-struggling-movement/
[ Edited by GorefullBore on Jan 24, 2024 at 11:48 AM ]
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

not again….
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
I don't care of he doesn't practice all week. Just play in the game.

Under Shanahan, if a player doesn't practice all week, would they realistically have that player play?
I forget how we've done it in the past when a player is essentially Questionable, and doesn't practice all week.
During the regular season injured players have until Friday to practice. Friday is probably the most important day for him.

Then again Jerry did say he expects Deebo to play and when Jerry speaks, you listen.

• thl408

Welp, it's been a fun season. Maybe next year will be the year. Let's tank for a better draft pick.

Damn, I guess we are no better than the Raiders now....

No freak out necessary. The Webzone has been telling us for years to trade him and that the Niners don't need him.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

It will suck for us as fans, but if I'm Kyle and the team, I'm keeping any information as close to the vest as possible.
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
If Rapoport information is accurate Deebo is still dealing with pain, and trying to get full range of motion back in his shoulder. I think as long as the range of motion issue resolves itself he will play.

https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/177318-rapoport-49ers-samuel-struggling-movement/

The range of motion and functionality in my opinion is definitely the issue here. I don't question his toughness and pain threshold one bit. Plus on the sideline after he got hurt the last game, they showed him having difficulties getting his shoulder up.

Whatever issue is exactly going on there, it's going to have to improve for him to be able to play and be effective.
Share 49ersWebzone