There are 226 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Deebo looked like he was in for a big game before that play.
Damn, Josh Rosen got OLD in a hurry !!!
Originally posted by Heroism:

For all we know that's phoenix in his Halloween costume 😂
Originally posted by YACBros85:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Deebo has spent too much time throwing shoulders into defenders unnecessarily. I get playing violent and making defenders think twice about tackling you, but he always seems to seek contact, even when he can just run out of bounds.

I wonder if we can just move CMC into Deebo's role and run Mitchell at HB?
Deebo was held up while another guy hit him

looks almost intentional and one guy held him out and one guy went straight for the shoulder

It was a helmet to helmet hit. It wasn't called but I let it go after we got away with a facemask. I don't know if Deebo got hit in the shoulder also or hurt his shoulder falling to the ground. At first I thought he was concussed because of the shot to the head.
going off memory, need to watch it again. But before he hit the ground one guy was holding/pulling his arm, then the other guy comes rushing in hitting that shoulder.
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Jan 24, 2024 at 7:05 PM ]

Hire this mofuka!
  • da209
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Stevec9932:

Hire this mofuka!

hahaha

I can see deebo suiting up regardless, to be used as a decoy at worst. Maybe get him a few snaps. Idk how useful he will be in run plays but I think he plays. I doubt he will let this game slip out of his hands.

hopefilly he can get his shoulder feeling good enough and then take some shots before the game (alcohol or pain killers lol).
Originally posted by tankle104:
I can see deebo suiting up regardless, to be used as a decoy at worst. Maybe get him a few snaps. Idk how useful he will be in run plays but I think he plays. I doubt he will let this game slip out of his hands.

hopefilly he can get his shoulder feeling good enough and then take some shots before the game (alcohol or pain killers lol).

Expect the same numbers he put up in the 2022 season finale against Arizona (first game back after he got hurt 3 weeks earlier against Tampa Bay):

1 carry for 4 yds
3 targets, 2 catches, 20 yds receiving

…AKA Deecoy Samuels

Deebo just need some of this.

Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

I read "SHART RELIEF" at first…
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

I read "SHART RELIEF" at first…

thats for ADVANCE RELIEF ...
Originally posted by tankle104:

In the 80s it would be Coke.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
In the 80s it would be Coke.

Both please!! Need this #6!!!
Share 49ersWebzone