LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 172 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

I never had a doubt

No kickoff returns please
if Ronnie Lott can have the tip of his broken finger amputated just so he can play the next week in a playoff game I think Deebo can get shot up with pain killers to play in this one

HE PLAYIN.. Deevah playin... no way a diva don't play in this kinda game..
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by Stevec9932:
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Is it 100% confirmed just a pain tolerance thing?

The Lions Center plays with like 8 injuries and doesn't miss playoff games. So we will see how much Deebo wants to play.

Yeah if Deebo can't play with a sore shoulder, then that would be majorly disappointing. Especially with Lions players with more injuries out there playing.

I would imagine it's a matter of function and movement.

Get down, run jet sweeps, use your voice and "heart of the team" stuff. He's a good player l, especially for this offense under Kyle but way to Brittle, he's always nicked.

Deebo really needs to learn to go down sometimes. If you are in the secondary running over 1 or 2 DB's makes sense for the extra yardage. If you have 5 big front 7 guys stacking you up it's time to go down. Fighting for 1/8 extra yard to get pile driven into the ground by thousands of pounds of guys is not a survive the season strategy. There are times to use that and times to not. I wish he would learn that.

I agreed to this!! Deebo needs to go down and keep safe. Another play again, another one again, and plenty of time.
Give this man the ball on a jet sweep and instead of looking for contact, just run out of bound
  • thl408
Originally posted by ImAlwaysRight:
Give this man the ball on a jet sweep and instead of looking for contact, just run out of bound

What is he, Tyreek Hill?
No kickoff returns and no running back. He should be able to play WR. He can get separation and force coverage there. Which is all he has to do. Go down and go out of bounds too if necessary. It's still better to have him on the field. He doesn't need to try to kill himself out there. But he needs to be on the field. We play better if he is.
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by ImAlwaysRight:

What is he, Tyreek Hill?

I know right? Not saying it's a bad idea, but Deebo is a physical player, and I would never question is heart, he'll be out there Sunday IMHO, I think he'll get some touches, as long as he's able to, if not, use as a decoy, or both.
  • da209
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9moon:

HE PLAYIN.. Deevah playin... no way a diva don't play in this kinda game..

lmao haha
Originally posted by Patton:

I never had a doubt

Can someone translate what was said? I guess I'm old because I can only get a gist of what Deebo wrote.

He's saying in order for him to personally achieve his Super Bowl, he has to play the whole thing, he can't take a shortcut (aka not playing and the team wins without him)?

Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by Patton:

I never had a doubt

Can someone translate what was said? I guess I'm old because I can only get a gist of what Deebo wrote.

He's saying in order for him to personally achieve his Super Bowl, he has to play the whole thing, he can't take a shortcut (aka not playing and the team wins without him)?
that message by deebo probably has nothing to do with football lol
Originally posted by riverrunzthruit:
if Ronnie Lott can have the tip of his broken finger amputated just so he can play the next week in a playoff game I think Deebo can get shot up with pain killers to play in this one

Detroit stud center is completely broken and refuses to go out with multiple significant injuries. He would want to crawl in before missing a playoff game of this magnitude.
[ Edited by 9erson3 on Jan 25, 2024 at 10:48 AM ]
Originally posted by 9erson3:
Originally posted by riverrunzthruit:

Detroit stud center is completely broken and refuses to go out with multiple significant injuries. He would want to crawl in before missing a playoff game of this magnitude.

Detroit Center has like 8 injuries. But just keeps playing and he plays really well too. He's so tough. This time of year you just got to be tough.
Narrative seemed to change drastically between today and this morning in the best possible way. Sounds much more like he's gonna go than not.
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Narrative seemed to change drastically between today and this morning in the best possible way. Sounds much more like he's gonna go than not.

Trying to keep Detroit guessing to the last minute but I am sure they are already planning he is a go.
Share 49ersWebzone