LISTEN: The Best Of The 49ers Webzone: No Huddle Podcast →

There are 166 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Narrative seemed to change drastically between today and this morning in the best possible way. Sounds much more like he's gonna go than not.

Yeah I'm getting the same feeling now. Definitely not gonna be 100% Deebo, but even 70% Deebo is better than Ray Ray at WR.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Lions D just got 19 more problems
Deebo scoring the first TD of the game will set the tone
He's playing.. probably mostly a decoy.. but he's playing
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by da209:
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

HE PLAYIN.. Deevah playin... no way a diva don't play in this kinda game..

lmao haha

he a foo if he misses this game, veterans whos trying to get a ring will hate him for it.. and he will be the next coming of AB.
  • thl408
Just in case anyone missed this during the season.
-------------------------
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/49ers-deebo-samuel-fires-back-at-c-j-gardner-johnson-after-running-back-comment-no-one-knows-who-he-is/
Detroit Lions safety Chauncey Gardner-Johnson weighed in, and he has since engaged in a back-and-forth with Samuel. On Tuesday, Gardner-Johnson called Samuel a running back who "can't run routes."
"Don't be friendly when you see me," Gardner-Johnson said in an Instagram live video. "Because I can guard you. You can't run routes, you're a running back.

"He just sound like he's mad I got a little bag and a lot of money and no one knows who he is," Samuel said.

If you were curious about any existing bad blood between these two players, this may date back to last year's NFC Championship game, when Gardner-Johnson was a member of the Philadelphia Eagles.

• okdkid
  • Veteran
This dude is at practice catching balls over his head, jumping all over the place.

He's playing and won't be restricted.
Originally posted by okdkid:
This dude is at practice catching balls over his head, jumping all over the place.

He's playing and won't be restricted.

I saw that as well.
hes playing. not a decoy gonna, scoring two TD's!!!!!!!
  • thl408
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:
hes playing. not a decoy gonna, scoring two TD's!!!!!!!

And truck CJGardner Johnson in the face.
Let him bait CJG into a penalty.
Share 49ersWebzone