There are 218 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
if Deebo is 100% healthy I can't see us not scoring at least 30pts
doesn't matter.. someone needs to get him the ball first
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
I want all 4 of our play makers to show out, that would be awesome. Deebo/Aiyuk/Kittle/CMC.

lol when I posted this I thought to myself hmm.. should I say 5 and add Jennings... thanks for fixing it.
I want all 4 of our play makers to show out, that would be awesome. Deebo/Aiyuk/Kittle/CMC.

lol when I posted this I thought to myself hmm.. should I say 5 and add Jennings... thanks for fixing it.

I agree about Jennings. All he does is make big catches when he's in there. I think he's a better receiver than Deebo. Not a better play maker but he's a bigger target and runs better routes. Deebo's real value is his ability to break tackles and turn short gains into long ones. Jennings is a valuable asset when game winning drives are needed.
Deebo gonna truck CJGJ, Deebos got that Dad strength
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
I agree about Jennings. All he does is make big catches when he's in there. I think he's a better receiver than Deebo. Not a better play maker but he's a bigger target and runs better routes. Deebo's real value is his ability to break tackles and turn short gains into long ones. Jennings is a valuable asset when game winning drives are needed.

I think you're underrating Deebo as a receiver. Jennings is definitely a weapon and a real solid player but he's not on Deebos level just strictly comparing as a receiving IMO.
I don't want to see Deebo on kick offs. Use Ray Ray. We need him on offense.
Originally posted by bmvanthiel:

I think you're underrating Deebo as a receiver. Jennings is definitely a weapon and a real solid player but he's not on Deebos level just strictly comparing as a receiving IMO.

And Deebo has break away speed

I remember Deebo having an outstanding season as a receiver back In 2021 before being utilized as a Rb.
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Sickaa:

I remember Deebo having an outstanding season as a receiver back In 2021 before being utilized as a Rb.

Deebo was the primary reason we made the playoffs and got to the NFCCG in 2021. He put the team on his back. How can anyone forget 3rd and 8 in lambeau and they call a Deebo draw play for a first down? Incredible.
6 catches 78yds 1TD
3 carries 22yds 1td

1 catch 400 yards
3 field goals
3 pick 6
[ Edited by DRCHOWDER on Jan 27, 2024 at 11:30 PM ]
Watch they have him return kick offs again and I'll be swearing at Shanny and then watch he takes one to the house
Originally posted by 49erKing:
Watch they have him return kick offs again and I'll be swearing at Shanny and then watch he takes one to the house

You think so with Ray-Ray back?
Originally posted by YACBros85:
Originally posted by 49erKing:

You think so with Ray-Ray back?
The only way I want to see Deebo returning kicks is if it's the end of the game and we're down. Let's hope it doesn't come to that.

I agree we have 5, actually 6 weapons, BA, Deebo, Kittle, CMC, and then Jauan & Juice, if Jauan was in another offense, on another team, he'd be a 500 yard WR IMO, I think he gets between $10M-$15M a yr, if Jakobi Meyers & Allan Lazard can get $11M a yr, and Hunter Renfrow $15M a yr, then so can Jauan, it sucks we're going to lose him, luckily not till 2025, which is ironically the year we'll need to extend Brock, but also give new deals to Deebo, Kittle, CMC, & possibly Juice.
Share 49ersWebzone