There are 356 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9moon:
Deevahhh !! Deevahhh ! Deevahhh !!

DO YO' THANGGGGGG !!! YOU THE BEST GADGET IN THE NFL !!!

He's my favorite 49er. Is he yours too, MOONDGET?
Originally posted by Overkill:

Love it.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Cisco0623:

Love it.

Originally posted by Kolohe:

Love it.

Poetic justice

Edit: 0 tackles?!?!?
[ Edited by MucketyMuck on Jan 29, 2024 at 8:23 AM ]
omg thats perfect
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Love it.

• Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MucketyMuck:
Poetic justice

Edit: 0 tackles?!?!?

Had more missed tackles than actual tackles lol
CJGJ made a mistake by waiving goodbye to the 49ers fans after they scored their 3rd TD, then the illegal hit in the back on Deebo I think awoken a sleeping giant, cause once we got to the 2nd half, made the adjustments, we dominated them, I don't care about the 4th down TD they got, only points in the 2nd half given up.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Aiyuk gets credit for the rebound catch but this comeback really started happening when Deebo gave us back our presence with back to back to back plays just after halftime. He's clearly our "Star" player that drives the intensity and emotions of this offense.

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Not gonna lie, I thought he(Deebo) was hurt on that play, he was being looked at right after it, I was thinking great, CJGJ is a dirty ass player, but thank you god, not only is Deebo good, the entire team is good. Healthiest we've been all year, only starter out is Hufanga, we could get Davis back for the SB, would be a boost to the run defense IMO.
Deebo backs his talk more than anyone I seen before. Rip eagles, rip cgj
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

Not gonna lie, I thought he(Deebo) was hurt on that play, he was being looked at right after it, I was thinking great, CJGJ is a dirty ass player, but thank you god, not only is Deebo good, the entire team is good. Healthiest we've been all year, only starter out is Hufanga, we could get Davis back for the SB, would be a boost to the run defense IMO.

Health has been everything this year. Unbelievable, really. We're not used to this. Gonna be top 5 in AGL instead of bottom 5, I bet.
  • Cosmo
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

Health has been everything this year. Unbelievable, really. We're not used to this. Gonna be top 5 in AGL instead of bottom 5, I bet.

Law of averages. After suffering so many injuries, especially to key players, this team was DUE to have a healthy season.
Share 49ersWebzone