There are 230 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Of all the players attitudes, I love Deebo's the most. He's got that "I'm on a mission" look. Dude is not about celebrating until he's got that trophy in his arms.

Im praying for them
  • Cosmo
Originally posted by RonnieLott:
Deebo is ready to shock the world.

He was a rookie last time

Now he is all pro.

Deebo and Bosa were rookies, weren't they? Already heard Bosa talking about the difference in playing this game as a rookie vs vet, so I'd imagine Deebo feels similar.
Super bowl mvp. 1 rushing td 1 receiving td
Deebo is the X factor

He can do magic that others can't.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by njninersfan420:

CMC more likely to have multiple TDs but I like how you think.
  • thl408
Spam Deebo. Hope his trucking shoulder is good to go.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Sneaky MVP candidate.

he would need a couple of these

%3D
Deebo backs his talk more than anyone I seen before. Rip eagles, rip cgj

I really want Deebo to have this anger towards KC.

Him and other Niner players too.....they can be lovey dovey after they beat that ass, but not before.
[ Edited by JTsBiggestFan on Feb 6, 2024 at 2:21 PM ]
Originally posted by okdkid:
Sneaky MVP candidate.

Id love Deebo and Bosa co-MVPs. Just revenge for what was stolen from them 4 years ago.

Captain, my Captain.
Originally posted by DrEll:
Of all the players attitudes, I love Deebo's the most. He's got that "I'm on a mission" look. Dude is not about celebrating until he's got that trophy in his arms.

Im praying for them

Deebo stepped up as a leader big time this year, really ran with the team captain mantle. I'm not a "jersey" guy, but if I was I think i'd wear a 19 jersey, I just love everything the way he plays.
  • 91til
  • Veteran
So irritating how all these media headlines literally say "Deebo TRASHES eagles" and all the comments are like "eagles live rent free in his head," lmao, when in reality someone (annoyingly) asked him a question about them (which is totally irrelevant at this point) and all he said was yeah it wasn't a close game and I'm done talking about them. Lol
Originally posted by 91til:
So irritating how all these media headlines literally say "Deebo TRASHES eagles" and all the comments are like "eagles live rent free in his head," lmao, when in reality someone (annoyingly) asked him a question about them (which is totally irrelevant at this point) and all he said was yeah it wasn't a close game and I'm done talking about them. Lol

That's how it's been since the NFCCG last year. It's not like the players go out of their way to say these things, they get asked a question and they answer it.
  • 91til
  • Veteran
Also all the eagles fans like "we beat you in the game that mattered!!" Like they weren't playing f**king Josh Johnson 💀
Share 49ersWebzone