There are 119 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • 91til
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by 91til:
So irritating how all these media headlines literally say "Deebo TRASHES eagles" and all the comments are like "eagles live rent free in his head," lmao, when in reality someone (annoyingly) asked him a question about them (which is totally irrelevant at this point) and all he said was yeah it wasn't a close game and I'm done talking about them. Lol

That's how it's been since the NFCCG last year. It's not like the players go out of their way to say these things, they get asked a question and they answer it.

It's just insane to me how the fans go "eagles live rent free in his head" haha. Talk about delusional
getting my RonnieBott on

Deebo is the best football player in the world, thus we have to put our belief in him! He inspires us greatly when he plays aggressively to score touchdowns. Deebo has a tremendous impact on his team's rallies and inspires them. Kyle Shanahan needs to have faith in him and hand the ball to him in the Super Bowl title game.
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
Deebo is the best football player in the world, thus we have to put our belief in him! He inspires us greatly when he plays aggressively to score touchdowns. Deebo has a tremendous impact on his team's rallies and inspires them. Kyle Shanahan needs to have faith in him and hand the ball to him in the Super Bowl title game.

Feed 19.

I love Deebo. He's my favorite player on the team. We wouldn't be in the bowl without him. Give Deebo the rock and let him cook

Deebo was dominating the chiefs when they played them in the bowl in the 19' season and didn't get the ball really at all in the 2nd half. Let's not make that mistake again.
Deebo be Debolicious (Delicious)
  • thl408
Originally posted by Heroism:
getting my RonnieBott on

Time for Deebo to snatch some chains tonight

Deebo is a smart guy . On and off the field . We will make it in business when he retires.
He has lost at least a step. Chiefs manned him up all night long and he was virtually unmentionable.

Tough decisions need to be made in the off-season, he is one. I think we can let him go.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HONEYBADGER:
He has lost at least a step. Chiefs manned him up all night long and he was virtually unmentionable.

Tough decisions need to be made in the off-season, he is one. I think we can let him go.

He was playing with hamstring injury
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by HONEYBADGER:

He was playing with hamstring injury

He was also frequently injured this year. Another reason to let him walk.
Trying to force the ball to Deebo was another mistake. He looked hungover out there. Not even close to his usual energy.
Share 49ersWebzone