Originally posted by Alfienator:
Does the Broncos need a WR? Trade Deebo for Surtain

lol the Broncos would laugh before hanging up
Originally posted by 49ers808:

lol the Broncos would laugh before hanging up

I mean the whole point is getting cheaper I thought lol
Getting Jennings an extra season tells me even more so this season is critical for the Deebo's future.

If he doesn't stay healthy he's a goner imo and I cant say I blame them if that ends up being the case.

If he stays healthy and produces it depends on Pearsalls outlook as well, but that would be a great problem to have so I hope Deebo crushes it and they figure a way to keep him.

DEEVAH not a WR tho.. he a gadget.. he a gadget..
Originally posted by 9moon:

you have been right on this all along,

he's best at taking handoffs or tunnel screens, he's a glorified RB, who has a $28m cap hit
meanwhile maybe the best RB season in club history and the dude has a hit of like $14m
no wonder the RBs have a meeting to figure out what is going on with their contracts
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

he's best at taking handoffs or tunnel screens, he's a glorified RB, who has a $28m cap hit
meanwhile maybe the best RB season in club history and the dude has a hit of like $14m
no wonder the RBs have a meeting to figure out what is going on with their contracts

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

His best season started off with him exploding as a receiver. The wide back stuff started when we had injuries at RB in 2021.

He led the league in receiving yards through the first half of a season the year they made him a running back.

• da209
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Debo looks more bulkier in his arms lol
am I the only one left who still wants to keep Deebo over Aiyuk?

I just think he brings something completely unique to the table, whereas there are a lot of WRs around the league who are more traditional like BA.
And Deebo is cheaper.
Originally posted by DoseOfBosa:

I just think he brings something completely unique to the table, whereas there are a lot of WRs around the league who are more traditional like BA.
And Deebo is cheaper.

Yes, you are the only one
Originally posted by DoseOfBosa:

And Deebo is cheaper.

I'm on the keep both of them side, I do think they can keep both long term, but remember that Deebo would now be considered underpaid as far as to what WRs have gotten this offseason, he makes $23.85M APY, while now guys like Jaylen Waddle is getting $28.25M APY, Deebo is 1/1 IMO, I'm not sure they are willing to pay two WRs $28M+ a year, I would cause both are key to the offense, but that's me.
Share 49ersWebzone