There are 217 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Originally posted by DoseOfBosa:
am I the only one left who still wants to keep Deebo over Aiyuk?

I just think he brings something completely unique to the table, whereas there are a lot of WRs around the league who are more traditional like BA.
And Deebo is cheaper.

Yes, you are the only one

Ditto
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

I just think he brings something completely unique to the table, whereas there are a lot of WRs around the league who are more traditional like BA.
And Deebo is cheaper.

Ditto

Yep
Originally posted by Oilcan:

And Deebo is cheaper.

Ditto

Yep

Seems the league caught on to his widevack role he's still a beast with the ball in his hands but he doesn't get consistently open like Aiyuk. Deebo has peaked while Aiyuk looks like he's about to
Anyone see the video of the press conference of Deebo being asked how he felt about us shopping him around this offseason? He looked hurt like he was holding back tears Hope he turns up. He's a huge part of this teams vibe along with Kittle it wouldn't be good if he loses that energy

https://youtube.com/shorts/pA5i2s4LlFo?si=4uiX3IzHaJGCT9rY
[ Edited by Since07 on Jun 12, 2024 at 12:40 AM ]
Originally posted by Since07:
Anyone see the video of the press conference of Deebo being asked how he felt about us shopping him around this offseason? He looked hurt like he was holding back tears Hope he turns up. He's a huge part of this teams vibe along with Kittle it wouldn't be good if he loses that energy

https://youtube.com/shorts/pA5i2s4LlFo?si=4uiX3IzHaJGCT9rY

holding back tears? lol
Originally posted by boast:
holding back tears? lol

The league just has a way of humbling guys is all. When we got CMC it kinda diminished Deebo role and it brought full circle his holdout trying to get his worth and now the high price tag he fought for could be what eventually leads to the team having to part ways with him

Deebo is one of the heartbeats of this team so I am all for the team treating him fairly for what he's done for us. At the same time the business of constantly improving this team must be attended to
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by boast:
holding back tears? lol

The league just has a way of humbling guys is all. When we got CMC it kinda diminished Deebo role and it brought full circle his holdout trying to get his worth and now the high price tag he fought for could be what eventually leads to the team having to part ways with him

Deebo is one of the heartbeats of this team so I am all for the team treating him fairly for what he's done for us. At the same time the business of constantly improving this team must be attended to

Good call man!

Trade him to the Steelers - they're really solid, great coach and have a chance to do very well.

Of course, that depends on what we get.

And Deebo is cheaper.

Ditto

I want to keep them both.
Originally posted by glorydayz:

And Deebo is cheaper.

Ditto

This, but tbh if Deebo remains healthy I'd lean towards him as well. He brings a spark to the team.
If we keep him and he misses games due to injuries then it will be over after this season.

Originally posted by Oilcan:

And Deebo is cheaper.

Ditto

Yep

no, you are not the only one

And Deebo is cheaper.

I don't necessarily look at it like an either/or choice, but I tend to agree with you.
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Originally posted by glorydayz:

And Deebo is cheaper.

Ditto

This, but tbh if Deebo remains healthy I'd lean towards him as well. He brings a spark to the team.

Agreed. I'd like both. I also agree that he brings an energy to the team that I don't see from Aiyuk. That said, with the addition of CMC, Deebo's value to the team plummets. So if I have to choose, it's gonna be Aiyuk.

doing work
Deebo is about to have another NFL MVP-esque season. I feel it.

Unfortunately, it's likely his last year as Niner as he'll surely want a new deal this offseason. me with my future kids

[ Edited by Heroism on Jul 1, 2024 at 1:13 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone