There are 132 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Sure why not

I just read an article a couple hours ago that we came out healthy of the game and no injuries. What the heck...
Welp that didn't take long
Ffs
Originally posted by bmvanthiel:
Sure why not

I just read an article a couple hours ago that we came out healthy of the game and no injuries. What the heck...
I would wait for something that's official

the way it's being reported is odd and is Deebo self diagnosing with the weeks off ? lol
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Sure why not

the way it's being reported is odd and is Deebo self diagnosing with the weeks off ? lol

LOL, it came from Kyle. How much more official do you need?
Originally posted by captveg:
Yuk needs to step up big time.

Don't count on it
Sure why not

Lmao.. yup. Goes with everything else. Aiyuk claimed he was Lambo. We about to find out. He's going to get the attention of a 30 million dollar receiver.

Cowing will finally get some work. Maybe.
[ Edited by LifelongNiner on Sep 16, 2024 at 3:54 PM ]
Sure why not

What are you talking about? Kyle said he's going be out for a little while. Is he making it up too?
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Sure why not

LOL, it came from Kyle. How much more official do you need?
I didn't see anything from kyle only Nick wags tweet.. And there were two posts here saying there were no injuries
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Originally posted by captveg:
Yuk needs to step up big time.

Don't count on it

Jennings is going to ball out the next few weeks and then demand 30 mil in the offseason

And this is why it's imperative to handle business like games against MIN.
Stop playing him at RB. Quit being stupid Kyle. Cowing also needs some WR reps because he's fast and can separate. We need him now. But Kyle hates rookies.

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Stop playing him at RB. Quit being stupid Kyle. Cowing also needs some WR reps because he's fast and can separate. We need him now. But Kyle hates rookies.

Screw Kyle! Play Cowing and give him some reps.
This dude never plays a full season.
Deebo should be a 3rd option.

Houston had Diggs and Collins. Two number 1 receivers and we have half a receiver and one RB playing wr
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Naw, according to a bunch of brainiacs here we should stop b***hing about all the extra reps deebo's gotten, cuz football and all. Line him up at RB more. Stop being a *ussy cuz it's football.
Share 49ersWebzone