There are 205 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Deebo and Aiyuk on the field at the same time!

I wanna see a HB toss to McKinnon reverse to Aiyuk then double reverse to Deebo for a 70 yard Touchdown!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Eli_23:

I wanna see a HB toss to McKinnon reverse to Aiyuk then double reverse to Deebo for a 70 yard Touchdown!

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by 49erF90:
Can we activate White too just to see what he can do or if he's even worth being a reclamation project?

no because that means you probably have to deactivate pettis and that is simply unlawful here to some

I'd cut Pettis and throw White out there to see what's up

so would i or i would call up green bay and offer pettis and 500 bucks for josh jackson
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

ahh, the infamous annexation of puerto rico
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IGSXIII:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Can we activate White too just to see what he can do or if he's even worth being a reclamation project?

no because that means you probably have to deactivate pettis and that is simply unlawful here to some

White doesn't know the offense as well as Pettis and won't be a KR/PR contributor. Pettis is the guy they wanted back there from the get-go. White would be on the team if the staff actually thought he offered more valued than Dante. Maybe White gets a shot next year. Hard to imagine them re-signing Trent Taylor when we could easily stick Pettis in the slot and have a low-cost rook compete with him there. Will be interesting to see what they do. Bourne, Sanu, and Taylor all will be free agents. I would re-sign at least one of them, but not all.

All of this. I wouldn't expect to see White at all until next year barring catastrophe to our WR group. He'll have time to learn the offense and compete with the players we have next season. He's an intriguing developmental prospect with his freakish size + speed combo but he's behind pretty much everyone on the offense.
I'll be really curious to see which offensive skill players we chose to roll forward with in 2021
thats fine but people.. no matter where you put pettis. wide out. special teams. whatever.... he simply does not produce

ahh, the infamous annexation of puerto rico

The only person who can stop that play is Icebox.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:

Deebo been activated yet?
[ Edited by mayo49 on Oct 1, 2020 at 7:06 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I need some goddamn Deebo news.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

White doesn't know the offense as well as Pettis and won't be a KR/PR contributor. Pettis is the guy they wanted back there from the get-go. White would be on the team if the staff actually thought he offered more valued than Dante. Maybe White gets a shot next year. Hard to imagine them re-signing Trent Taylor when we could easily stick Pettis in the slot and have a low-cost rook compete with him there. Will be interesting to see what they do. Bourne, Sanu, and Taylor all will be free agents. I would re-sign at least one of them, but not all.

For sure I'd keep Bourne from that list and it's not that close.

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Giedi:

• mayo49
  • Veteran
I need some goddamn Deebo news.

You're going to get some Samuel news and after he tears up Philly he's gonna say that's my $200
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by elguapo:

You're going to get some Samuel news and after he tears up Philly he's gonna say that's my $200

Share 49ersWebzone