There are 230 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Can't wait til we get Deebo,Kittle,Aiyuk,Jordan,Mostert,and Jimmy all on the same field!
Originally posted by 9moon:
Let see if them tennis balls help Deevah hold on to the ball this year..

I still say Deevah is TO and Yuck is Randy!!!

So, are you saying we have the best receiving combination in the NFL.
Since Kyle said that they will ease him in, you think I should start him over Aiyuk?
[ Edited by mrbusinessman499 on Oct 3, 2020 at 1:27 PM ]
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
Since Kyle said that they will ease him in, you think I should start him over Aiyuk?

Tough call. Having them both on your team isn't ideal, but I think the safe play is Aiyuk.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Tough call. Having them both on your team isn't ideal, but I think the safe play is Aiyuk.

I have both and I'm starting them both lol
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49inchesdeep:
Can't wait til we get Deebo,Kittle,Aiyuk,Jordan,Mostert,and Jimmy all on the same field!

My advice would be to keep one's expectations down. He's coming of the type of injury for which he can easily suffer a setback.
The coach said that he intends to bring him along slowly. Smart move. Don't set yourself up for a disappointment.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:

Yea, I agree man lol
Originally posted by Rsrkshn:
My advice would be to keep one's expectations down. He's coming of the type of injury for which he can easily suffer a setback.
The coach said that he intends to bring him along slowly. Smart move. Don't set yourself up for a disappointment.

if hes on the field then he should be used. you can only use him as a decoy for so long before the defense catches on
  • bors
  • Veteran
Hide your chains!!!!! Debo and ayukeeennn

On the field

• bors
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by 49inchesdeep:

Im ayin nick this week just for the f**k of it
We might actually get a Jimmy, dbo, aiyuk, kittle, reed, mostert, jet offense this season
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Deebo going to Deebo this game.
Debo back and going to be jackin chains!!!!
Originally posted by TheGoldMineSF:
We might actually get a Jimmy, dbo, aiyuk, kittle, reed, mostert, jet offense this season

That would be awesome, but don't tempt fate.
Share 49ersWebzone