There are 137 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
It doesn't matter
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by elguapo:
Especially since we have to play Miami with Byron Jones

I mean has Jones even been good this yr?

Does it really matter? Our recievers can't catch anyway. The other team could have primetime and revis as corners in their prime and it would have no impact.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
It doesn't matter
Does it really matter? Our recievers can't catch anyway. The other team could have primetime and revis as corners in their prime and it would have no impact.

Originally posted by NewEraNiner16:
Apparently he's got the 💩's

where is this from? how do you know
Originally posted by SkyZer0:

The smell

I think Kyle Shanahan mentioned it on his KNBR spot.

The hosts asked how you deal with all the COVID-19 outbreaks and KS said it is the same as other illness. Football players who get sick are supposed to keep away from the team.

As an example he said Deebo had the flu or something right now
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Big_Daddy:
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Let see if them tennis balls help Deevah hold on to the ball this year..

I still say Deevah is TO and Yuck is Randy!!!

So, are you saying we have the best receiving combination in the NFL.

EASILY !!!

but that's if the HC can get them the ball.. our HC sees them more of a gadget player instead of allowing them to get in the open field..

Don't you dare question shanny. Didn't you see him force feed kittle and deebo in the super bowl? He knows how to scheme

force feeding players does not mean he knows how to scheme, it's actually sign of NOT knowing what to do and NOT having a great game plan..

Game planning to me is when you sit there and find their weakness and attack them..
Especially since we have to play Miami with Byron Jones

I mean has Jones even been good this yr?

To be honest I haven't watched him play that much at all because he's been injured and I don't watch much of the Miami Dolphins games. I think he's a great cb he just does not get many turnovers but he is excellent in coverage and I don't see why he would not be so good anymore

I do think Deebo or BA could beat him on very short routes or screens and certainly run him over on end arounds. I'm just not quite sure they can on intermediate or deeper routes. I hope Byron Jones is rusty
[ Edited by elguapo on Oct 10, 2020 at 5:50 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9ers4u:

The smell

Ah, man, that's stinky.
force feeding players does not mean he knows how to scheme, it's actually sign of NOT knowing what to do and NOT having a great game plan..

Game planning to me is when you sit there and find their weakness and attack them..

We did, we were attacking Sorenson for most of the game. If anything we lost cause Jimmy stopped looking for Kittle for whatever reason.

Shanahan always attacks white LB or Safeties
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
It doesn't matter

This

To be honest I haven't watched him play that much at all because he's been injured and I don't watch much of the Miami Dolphins games. I think he's a great cb he just does not get many turnovers but he is excellent in coverage and I don't see why he would not be so good anymore

I do think Deebo or BA could beat him on very short routes or screens and certainly run him over on end arounds. I'm just not quite sure they can on intermediate or deeper routes. I hope Byron Jones is rusty

I don't even think Jones was all that great last yr either a little overrated imo
Just goes to show testing isn't where it needs to be when he has to take 2 tests to know for sure.

Hope he doesn't have it. Some of the allergy symptoms mimic covid19 like the stuffy nose and coughing, which my son had last week but tested negative.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Oct 10, 2020 at 7:27 AM ]

What are you even talking about? If you don't think Kyle attacks teams weakness then I question what you're watching, moon.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

What are you even talking about? If you don't think Kyle attacks teams weakness then I question what you're watching, moon.

That's a silly comment from moon.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Just goes to show testing isn't where it needs to be when he has to take 2 tests to know for sure.

Hope he doesn't have it. Some of the allergy symptoms mimic covid19 like the stuffy nose and coughing, which my son had last week but tested negative.

I've questioned the value of testing since we often get false positives and I assume there could also be invalid negatives. If the swab isn't pushed far enough into your nose you can test negative even though you are carrying the virus. Since the virus can often take 5-7 days to show up once you're infected, you could spread it to a lot of people before you test positive. The tests are better than nothing and at this point it's all they can do but masks and distancing are the most effective way to slow the spread. Obviously. masks aren't practical in football so you take your chances.
Share 49ersWebzone